Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Twitter Suspends Andrew Torba's Account (Gab.ai owner)

Cinnamon    26,285
4 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

He must be doing serious damage to there numbers.

Twitter is like the rest of the left, they can't see the forest for the trees, they just keep on doing things that damage themselves. It's really odd, at some point, self preservation would kick in? 

Zimix99    1,037
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Twitter is like the rest of the left, they can't see the forest for the trees, they just keep on doing things that damage themselves. It's really odd, at some point, self preservation would kick in? 

The left haven't been acting like humans. I don't think they even have self preservation anymore. The way they act, what they say, what they do, it really is terrifying not because of what it is but because it's completely unreal & unnatural. These are acts of the mentally ill, And it really demands further investigation. Something is happening to these people. I'm starting to think that it's not even their fault.

I still use Tweekers 'er um I mean Ditties... darn it,  I mean Twitter. Yeah that's it... that's the ticket. The majority of peeps I run across are lost souls at best. However, there are the limited few that actually hold their own when it comes to intellect. I take the good because so much of it is bad. That platform has blocked/suspended numerous good folk in the past. Just one reason I still utilize the POAP (Poop Of A Platform) is to push the boundaries in honor of those who pushed a little too far. Too Far for that platform is often times = We don't like the truth and want to live in LaLa land. I'm still trying to figure out GAB but because Cinn recommended it I took the opportunity to sign up for it. Hope to converse with some of you there soon enough :)