Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Malevolent

The Complete History of Monsanto, the World's Most Evil Corporation

SOURCE

Of all the mega-corps running amok, Monsanto has consistently outperformed its rivals, earning the crown as "most evil corporation on Earth!" Not content to simply rest upon its throne of death, atop a mountain of rotting corpses, it remains focused on newer, more scientifically innovative ways to harm the planet and its people. 

As true champions of evil, they won't stop until… well, until they're stopped! But what is Monsanto and how did they get to be so obscenely evil in the first place? I think that's the best place to start this journey, so grab a few non-GMO snacks or beverages and let's go for a ride into the deep, murky sewers of their dark past. 

1901: The company is founded by John Francis Queeny, a member of the Knights of Malta, a thirty-year pharmaceutical veteran married to Olga Mendez Monsanto, for which Monsanto Chemical Works is named. The company's first product is chemical saccharin, sold to Coca-Cola as an artificial sweetener. 

Even then, the government knew saccharin was poisonous, and sued to stop its manufacture but lost in court, thus opening the Monsanto Pandora's box to begin poisoning the world through the soft drink.

1920s: Monsanto expands into industrial chemicals and drugs, becoming the world's largest maker of aspirin, acetylsalicyclic acid (toxic of course). This is also the time when things began to go horribly wrong for the planet in a hurry, with the introduction of their polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs). 

"PCBs were considered an industrial wonder chemical, an oil that wouldn't burn, impervious to degradation and had almost limitless applications. Today, PCBs are considered one of the gravest chemical threats on the planet. Widely used as lubricants, hydraulic fluids, cutting oils, waterproof coatings and liquid sealants, they are potent carcinogens and have been implicated in reproductive, developmental and immune system disorders. The world's center of PCB manufacturing was Monsanto's plant on the outskirts of East St. Louis, Illinois, which has the highest rate of fetal death and immature births in the state."(1)

Even though PCBs were eventually banned after fifty years for causing such devastation, they are still present in just about all animal and human blood and tissue cells across the globe. Documents introduced in court later showed Monsanto was fully aware of the deadly effects, but criminally hid them from the public to keep the PCB gravy train going full speed! 

1930s: Monsanto creates its first hybrid seed corn and expands into detergents, soaps, industrial cleaning products, synthetic rubbers and plastics. Oh yes, all toxic of course! 

1940s: They begin research on uranium to be used for the Manhattan Project's first atomic bomb, which would later be dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, killing hundreds of thousands of Japanese, Korean and US military servicemen, and poisoning millions more. 

The company continues its unabated killing spree by creating pesticides for agriculture containing deadly dioxin, which poisons the food and water supplies. It was later discovered Monsanto failed to disclose that dioxin was used in a wide range of their products because doing so would force them to acknowledge that it had created an environmental hell on Earth. 

1950s: Closely aligned with the Walt Disney Company, Monsanto creates several attractions at Disney's Tomorrowland, espousing the glories of chemicals and plastics. Their "House of the Future" is constructed entirely of toxic plastic that is not biodegradable as they had asserted. What, Monsanto lied? I'm shocked! 

"After attracting a total of 20 million visitors from 1957 to 1967, Disney finally tore the house down, but discovered it would not go down without a fight. According to Monsanto Magazine, wrecking balls literally bounced off the glass-fiber, reinforced polyester material. Torches, jackhammers, chain saws and shovels did not work. Finally, choker cables were used to squeeze off parts of the house bit by bit to be trucked away."(2)

Monsanto's Disneyfied vision of the future: 

And much - much more at the SOURCE

Move it later, because it'll get lost in the shuffle with the news moving so fast. Everyone needs to know about Monsanto, they're one of the most evil corporations in history. 

8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Move it later, because it'll get lost in the shuffle with the news moving so fast. Everyone needs to know about Monsanto, they're one of the most evil corporations in history. 

All that favourable legislation may just be something the new administration should look at, with a fine-tooth comb.  I see they are now spooking the Africans as well.  https://www.grain.org/bulletin_board/entries/5633-tanzanian-farmers-are-facing-heavy-prison-sentences-if-they-continue-their-traditional-seed-exchange

‘If you buy seeds from Syngenta or Monsanto under the new legislation, they will retain the intellectual property rights. If you save seeds from your first harvest, you can use them only on your own piece of land for non-commercial purposes. You’re not allowed to share them with your neighbors or with your sister-in-law in a different village, and you cannot sell them for sure. But that’s the entire foundation of the seed system in Africa’, says Michael Farrelly.

grav

I had no idea MonSatan had been around so long. Their merger with Bayer will morph into a bigger Frankenstein monster than the two smaller monsters we already have. 

Around here we are already seeing garden products replacing Christmas decor on store shelves. Roundup herbicide is a big seller. Big big. As old as I am, which is ancient, I will pull or whack weeds by hand before spraying Roundup and other chemicals. I've done some research into Glyphosate concoctions that are tested by the companies that make them, not by independent labs. Their biological half-lives are much longer than advertised. They are carcinogens in humans as well as hormone disruptors. Men who are regularly exposed to them become sterile. Hmm, dumbassedness has its upsides.

A few years ago I stopped a young Ag student at LSU who was spraying a liquid from a tank on his 4-wheeler. He had NO idea what he was spraying in the ditches at the research station where experimental corn? sugar cane? crops were being trialed at --close to the Mississippi River. He had no mask or protective clothing on and I asked him if he didn't worry about possible health hazards. Nope, just doin' what the Ag profs said.

Big Ag, Big Pharma -- Eisenhower's MIC is not just about weapons of war. No siree, they are all about profits in all ventures. Humans are their guinea pigs, long pigs, cash cows, and worker bees.

O.o.o, almost forgot. That day when I spent many hours on a field trip to Ag stations, I saw NOT ONE BEE. Not a single bee did I see. Just crops that were probably genetically modified, lawn grass on the sprawling campus, some highly chem treated non-native flowers, and Chinese crap myrtles [sic]. 

And nobody in my benighted state gives a tinker's damn. The coastline is washing away, bald cypress swamps are still being logged for mulch, prairies all around the country are 99% destroyed. The climate is changing, of course. Manmade? Not with fossil fuels, imo. Deforestation and pouring chemicals are the real dangers. 

When the ptb need to remove some of the surplus population, they can easily create a plant disease or two and voila! famine. It's EZ to cull the sheeple herd. Er, flock.

Why don't we have a sheeple smilie? Shep afraid I'd wear it out?

9 hours ago, Malevolent said:

Even though PCBs were eventually banned after fifty years for causing such devastation, they are still present in just about all animal and human blood and tissue cells across the globe. Documents introduced in court later showed Monsanto was fully aware of the deadly effects, but criminally hid them from the public to keep the PCB gravy train going full speed! 

If this is true - shouldn't it be possible to file a lawsuit against them? 

I also wonder.. is coeliac disease a result of all this GMO crops? I am left with the impression that more people is allergic to gluten today than it was 30 years ago.

1 hour ago, ImTheAntiChrist said:

If this is true - shouldn't it be possible to file a lawsuit against them? 

I don't think it will be easy.  They have "friends" in very high places and certain legislation was passed to protect them.

5 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

I don't think it will be easy.  They have "friends" in very high places and certain legislation was passed to protect them.

We never know before we try! If they are protected by the government, we can take it to the international court of justice in Haag?!

But a class suit must be the first step.. We know who made it, we now know that it's dangerous, if I then can find traces of PCB in my blood/body, there should't be any doubt of who is responsible. The people of Monsato should be put jail a long time ago