Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Ben Swan Investigates #pizzagate

soft pedaled...but best I've seen from anything close to MSM.   He could have delved into the "debunked" statements coming out of the DC police departments and specifically asked "debunked by what investigation?".

With plenty  of evidence of powerful people and even law enforcement going out of their way to paint this as far fetched and groundless, asking who and why anyone would dismiss this  without any investigation whatsoever seems important.

I guess we take what we can get and hope it snowballs into more.

2 minutes ago, Jostler said:

soft pedaled...but best I've seen from anything close to MSM.   He could have delved into the "debunked" statements coming out of the DC police departments and specifically asked "debunked by what investigation?".

With plenty  of evidence of powerful people and even law enforcement going out of their way to paint this as far fetched and groundless, asking who and why anyone would dismiss this  without any investigation whatsoever seems important.

I guess we take what we can get and hope it snowballs into more.

The door is opened a crack. :)

He said a couple of times that he was constrained by the msm rules and regs and was going to talk more about it on Twitter (because of the obscenity).

I'm looking toward some more videos of Ben on this subject.

This video is sort of trending atm. Not sure if it will go viral atm, since the protests, and trump inaug will be the Hot Topic for the next couple of days.

Wikileaks mentions pizzagate by name 

It's also being mentioned all over the place suddenly, feels like someones making a move. :goodread::eatingpopcorn:

Here's the 'tube.

CBS46 Atlanta news channel’s Ben Swann reported this evening on PizzaGate in a segment called Reality Check. He brought to light some of the strangest content found by citizen journalists and asking the question “why hasn’t any of this been investigated by law enforcement”. This video barely scratches the surface of all the information connected to Pizzagate.

Thank goodness someone somewhat main stream is talking about this and pointing out the fallacy of the so called investigation. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.