Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Zimix99

Lib protester tries to light himself on fire

Zimix99    1,034

Libs, can't even kill them selves properly with out it backfiring on them, haha. These people are sick, and need help.

Zimix99    1,034

Another slightly longer video of him being cut off with what appears to be someone saying "No".

Edit: Nvm its the same video :P

Shiftyze    121

Completely incapable... To... (Thinks deeply(Shit what am I protesting..(Who is incapable here...))). 

Guy just went through a couple layers of inception. 

Zimix99    1,034
1 minute ago, Shiftyze said:

Completely incapable... To... (Thinks deeply(Shit what am I protesting..(Who is incapable here...))). 

Guy just went through a couple layers of inception. 

He's trying to remember one of the narratives that's been force fed to him but theirs so many they are getting crossed. So brainwashed they can't even think for themselves. "Wait.. why was i going to light myself on fire and die a horrible death again?"

Jostler    2,216
7 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Well I guess it beats Cutting off your Penis, or Not.....

LOL

happy to offer free knife (or hammer) sharpening services to fellow Californians as well.  "HAVE WHETSTONE, WILL TRAVEL"  :)

Cinnamon    26,124
1 minute ago, Zimix99 said:

:onfire::scream:

I just posted yesterday that burning alive is NOT a way I would ever want to die. He didn't get the memo.. dat shit would hurt!

Zimix99    1,034
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I just posted yesterday that burning alive is NOT a way I would ever want to die. He didn't get the memo.. dat shit would hurt!

I believe it is the worst, most painful way to die. You really don't have to think hard to imagine how brain dead these people are to want to go threw that. This should be enough evidence for anyone to come to that conclusion!!! It's not even a good cause like those monks that burned themselves alive. Now that was a good cause.