Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

#LiberalMeltdown: Anti-Gun Liberals Stock Up On Guns For The ‘Trumpocalypse’

Dunno if I want these types owning guns... LOL I can see a lot of shooting themselves in the foot kind of accidents, kind of like they've done this entire election cycle sans any guns... meh! as long as it's THEIR foot and not mine. 

Anti-gun liberals who believe that every firearm is a ‘fully-automatic-military-assault-weapon-of-mass-murder’ are now arming themselves for what they see as the upcoming ‘Trumpocalypse’.

If by ‘Trumpocalypse’ they’re referring to Donald Trump making America great again by bringing back hundreds-of-thousands of jobs to the U.S., repealing the failed Obamacare, and in general fixing the U.S. then yes the ‘Trumpocalypse’ is in full-effect in the U.S.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/liberalmeltdown-anti-gun-liberals-stock-guns-trumpocalypse/

I am in liberal type groups and conspiracy type groups - I dont see liberals doing anything but norms of life. posting art and poetry and kissing kittens under dancing rainbows. Only the conspiracy people are up and arms and ragin on. I understand both sides reaction. Just a observation.

PLEASE arm yourselves well!  I want to be able to pick lots of useful booty off the bodies :)   Go high-end folks...get the good stuff :)  BTW....600 rounds is standard combat load for a soldier....carry a lot of spare ammo too!

That reminds me of the old joke about an advertisement for a French Military Surplus sale"

"Weapons are like new, never fired and only dropped once."

12 minutes ago, Jostler said:

PLEASE arm yourselves well!  I want to be able to pick lots of useful booty off the bodies :)   Go high-end folks...get the good stuff :)  BTW....600 rounds is standard combat load for a soldier....carry a lot of spare ammo too!

scary stuff

Just now, Jostler said:

it should be. 

Why you so angry? at what and whom? Thats a serious threat.

1 minute ago, Vneck said:

Why you so angry? at what and whom? Thats a serious threat.

big, big difference between anger and resolve.  The second amendment was inserted into our Constitution by our founding fathers to ensure that the people would always retain the means to throw off a government that had become dictatorial and oppressive. 

I'm not angry, and no living soul need fear me as long as they don't try to enslave me.

Ah, but the forefathers said that "a peaceful people right to bear arms shall not be infringed" - some people are not peaceful, you dont sound peaceful either - I was raised all my life around arms and hunting. No one ever talked of being ready to kill people for politics, americans killing americans? imagine the idea of this 20 years ago - its opbserd.

i guess I am odd ball. I appreciate arms and yet dont understand why people are ready to use them to kill for politics. Everyone still has the same rights today, as when the forefathers gave a peacefull people rights to do so. The violent people always have trouble keeping their arms, they end up in prison. 

14 minutes ago, Vneck said:

"a peaceful people right to bear arms shall not be infringed"

it didn't say anything about "peaceful" 

2nd amendment here:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

We do not have the same rights today as when the Constitution and Bill of Rights were written. We have almost none of them left. 

13 minutes ago, Vneck said:

Ah, but the forefathers said that "a peaceful people right to bear arms shall not be infringed" - some people are not peaceful, you dont sound peaceful either - I was raised all my life around arms and hunting. No one ever talked of being ready to kill people for politics, americans killing americans? imagine the idea of this 20 years ago - its opbserd.

i guess I am odd ball. I appreciate arms and yet dont understand why people are ready to use them to kill for politics. Everyone still has the same rights today, as when the forefathers gave a peacefull people rights to do so. The violent people always have trouble keeping their arms, they end up in prison. 

there's a yuuuuuge difference between politics and liberty :)  Imagine the idea of this 218 years ago.  You are completely free to exercise your non-violence without fear from me. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.