Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

McCain: Trump ‘Has a Point,’ Dossier Leak Was ‘Totally Wrong’

Watch McCain squirm on the video at the link. 

Tuesday on Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) said President-elect Donald Trump’s “has a point” that the unverified dossier on Trump and Russia “was leaked is somebody’s responsibility,” and it was “totally wrong.”

McCain said, “The president-elect has a point. This information, this damning information which, by the way, was provided to me, and I made no judgment on it, but handed it over to the FBI. But the fact that this un-validated, to say the least, document was leaked is somebody’s responsibility. So the president-elect does have a point here I mean after all. So I think that that’s something that may be missing in this discussion.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/01/17/mccain-trump-has-a-point-dossier-leak-was-totally-wrong/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.