Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

BREAKING: Julian Assange Will Be Extradited To The United States

Brio    1,038

Assange must have a plea bargain. I've never been convinced he wasn't an actor. Too much coverage by the MSM for it to not be intentional. If 'they' don't like his message he would have been swept under the rug long ago.

Ronin    276
9 minutes ago, Brio said:

Assange must have a plea bargain. I've never been convinced he wasn't an actor. Too much coverage by the MSM for it to not be intentional. If 'they' don't like his message he would have been swept under the rug long ago.

agreed.

Tarmalen    1,320

It's to keep up the appearance that wikileaks is squeaky clean. Until that little tickle I get subsides then this is nothing more than smoke.

Though I would also argue on the flip side that if it's really Assange then he is hitting a chess move known as castling. Knowing that he will not be prosecuted under a Trump administration and also by placing himself in the spotlight and custody of the United States all but assures his safety.

Use the above example to hit both sides while maintaining the middle perspective which helps achieve center for truth to manifest.

Jostler    2,216

Assange may be counting on the legal difficulty of prosecuting the publisher when the one that actually stole the information has been shown leniency.  It could be just as simple as that  :)  Justifying locking up the publisher when the thief has been set free might prove to be a bit difficult :)

Tarmalen    1,320
2 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Assange may be counting on the legal difficulty of prosecuting the publisher when the one that actually stole the information has been shown leniency.  It could be just as simple as that  :)  Justifying locking up the publisher when the thief has been set free might prove to be a bit difficult :)

It's the "rape" charge that is the issue.