Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Anti-Trump DisruptJ20 Activists Scale Back Inauguration Blockade Plans

An activist coalition has dramatically scaled back plans to block the flow of traffic into the nation’s capital on Friday, a key organizer says following the release of undercover videos produced by a conservative group.

Legba Carrefour, an organizer of the activist network DisruptJ20 shown discussing bridge and train blockades in footage recorded by Project Veritas on Tuesday, says “the amount of chaos is being intentionally overstated” by his group.

“By virtue of us making those claims, it whips people up into the kind of panic that accidentally ends up causing the chaos we want. You can say ‘all of Metro is being blockaded’ and people will stay home,” the local anarchist says.

Carrefour, who has for weeks shared with reporters grandiose visions of a traffic-blocking "clusterf--k," tells U.S. News the current plan is to block just one bridge on Friday morning.

He asked that the particular roadway not be identified.

<snip>

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2017-01-17/anti-trump-disruptj20-activists-scale-back-inauguration-blockade-plans

They imploded faster than I thought! 

Hah there goes that part of the plan. Well I'm sure they still have stuff up their sleeves. The amount of people alone if that many do show up will cause a mess already. But still it seems they want a fight and I'm sure that's what they will get. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.