Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

IVANKA TRUMP AND FAMILY GOT DEVASTATING NEWS JUST NOW… THIS IS NOT GOOD!

Ukshep    23,180

Paris Swade for Liberty Writers reports, The liberal ani-Trumpers are very violent and are not tired yet of protesting and demonstrating the presidency of Donald Trump. That’s because they are two faced losers. There is a group called the ‘Halt Action Group’ that has called on a bunch of radical leftists to meet outside Ivanka’s house and her families and protest. Will they get physically aggressive? Nobody knows. It seems likely though.

Meeting outside private residences now? and they are violent thugs?

Not going to end well!

Sulie   
Sulie

I would think secret service has whisked the family away, long before the inauguration, and or any protests.

Ukshep    23,180
Just now, Sulie said:

I would think secret service has whisked the family away, long before the inauguration, and or any protests.

Giving up a lot the trump family!

Sulie   
Sulie
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Giving up a lot the trump family!

To be sure. That must have been discussed a long time ago though. Being that high profile is something they must be semi-used to already. Just along the campaign trail alone.

majoga    429

Trump air fleet of pigeons on standby, ready to swoop in and shit all over protesters. They cannot withstand the Trump-Dump.

Cinnamon    26,214

When pedos are threatened, they pull out all the stops! Distractions of all types and violence is next. Tools don't even realize what they're being used for. 

Groove    2,156

Things are getting heated now. :soon2:

man am I the only one that wants to be physically threatened by these punks. lol I'm kidding. But seriously tho I'd love to make an example of one or to or four. I've been carrying my camera around but luckily I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary around here. And no I don't look for trouble, I'm just prepared to defend myself again if necessary. I'm sick and tired of these people and just wish for once if they are truly tolerant to give this man a chance and judge him on his actions and policies rather than flip out like brats over lies and f'ed up rhetoric by the main stream media. What will really wake these people up, what will do it? Their world is truly bassackwards. Every thing right is wrong to them. And every immoral act on earth is just a ok for them.  Bunch of brats who have never been told no. Ugh. Thank God my kids aren't like these morons!