Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

BREAKING: Knifeman leaves at least eight injured in France horror attack

Ukshep    23,134

Man he went to town on those poor people.. But lets be honest if he hadn't got them the Mcdonalds Menu would have!

Tarmalen    1,320

Police rule out terrorism and admitted to hospital.

Yeeah...keep burying things...narrative has already been lost before this latest incident.

Sulie   
Sulie

A horror attack? Near McDonald's? I guess that rules out a Big Mac attack, and terrorism?

Ukshep    23,134
6 minutes ago, Sulie said:

A horror attack? Near McDonald's? I guess that rules out a Big Mac attack, and terrorism?

We're all rolling with the bad puns tonight it seems!

17 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

Europe is going down in flames, as we speak.

Flame grilled?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/thegrillfather/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Dollarphotoclub_53753079.jpg

^^ you will regret clicking it!

marlowe    1,748

The Connection Between Muslim Inbreeding and Terrorism

http://10news.dk/?p=1664

First cousin marriages have been the tradition in many Muslim families for innumerable generations. Such marriages increase the risk of negative mental and physical consequences. My article “Muslim inbreeding: Impacts on intelligence, sanity, health and society” details extensive research data on the subject. In brief, inbreeding through consanguineous marriages increases the risk of depression (Indian Journal of Psychiatry, 2009 “Relationship between consanguinity and depression in a south Indian population”) and schizophrenia (American Psychiatric Press, 1982 “The role of genetic factors in the etiology of the schizophrenic disorders”).

{ Muslim  'immigration' into Europe is an 'accident ' starting to happen......}....:alien: