Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Vneck

Alternative Media Reporting The Mainstream News

Vneck    37

Another objective view of what I am seeing today, having been gone for awhile. You all seem open minded enough to hear it.

Is much of what the alternative news is reporting is the same news the mainstream reports, only they just put their own brand on it, and call it alternative and better news. 

Democracy Now News =  does the same thing as CNN, NBC, CBS, Abc and Fox.  = spin it left or right

Now alternative sites, rather left or right, Conspiricy or Hippy are also are doing the same thing = reporting on world and local news with their own brand on it, with their own point of view. None of this is objective journalism, eh.

It opinion not journalism at all - none of it in general - but you seem to find some journalism here and there in all them. This is reality and an objective point of view.

What say you?

Martin    234

The biggest danger seems to be alternative media turning into a pro-government propaganda machine, silencing any reasonable dissent. Some because they are controlled opposition, some just because they've been mislead. Too bad the anti-government media is now much worse and nothing good can come out of it.

Vneck    37

i am not against the government - that would be suicidal in a battle - i am not fighting for them either

No fight is my fight - but I cant help but to notice the difference - how defined the division is, its no mistake where most people stand, and if your not with them, your agains them? Thats just scary talk - "THEM" "WE" "US" "THOSE"

I fell like its earth, we are in it togethor - political opinions means nothing in the grand scheme of things, and thats all that is divinf people along with religion - with out TV and other media, everyone would be getting along fine. 

Jostler    2,216
18 minutes ago, Vneck said:

i am not against the government - that would be suicidal in a battle - i am not fighting for them either

No fight is my fight - but I cant help but to notice the difference - how defined the division is, its no mistake where most people stand, and if your not with them, your agains them? Thats just scary talk - "THEM" "WE" "US" "THOSE"

I fell like its earth, we are in it togethor - political opinions means nothing in the grand scheme of things, and thats all that is divinf people along with religion - with out TV and other media, everyone would be getting along fine. 

I guess you're not a history buff :)

Martin    234
9 minutes ago, Vneck said:

Yep. After Clinton and Trump, they kinda forced everyone to "chose" between two strictly defined personalities. Third option is not acceptable by anyone (With a few exceptions).

The same thing is happening in Europe. In my country, the two personalities are pro-EU commies - anti-russians, and pro-USSR, anti-EU commies. Very few open-minded, free-thinking people who reject slave mentality. Totally disgusting and hopeless.

Vneck    37
39 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I guess you're not a history buff :)

Not really any kinda buff, no.

Jostler    2,216
1 minute ago, Vneck said:

Not really any kinda buff, no.

well...they didn't have TV in the Middle Ages but there was plenty of fussing and fighting :)   We managed to figure out how to fight WW1 without it too :)

Vneck    37
39 minutes ago, Martin said:

Yep. After Clinton and Trump, they kinda forced everyone to "chose" between two strictly defined personalities. Third option is not acceptable by anyone (With a few exceptions).

The same thing is happening in Europe. In my country, the two personalities are pro-EU commies - anti-russians, and pro-USSR, anti-EU commies. Very few open-minded, free-thinking people who reject slave mentality. Totally disgusting and hopeless.

Yeah, any politician science is for politicians. I have agreements and disagreements with them all yes

Vneck    37
12 hours ago, Jostler said:

well...they didn't have TV in the Middle Ages but there was plenty of fussing and fighting :)   We managed to figure out how to fight WW1 without it too :)

I can find way to fight with people or ways to avoid it

- but if those kinda of people wasnt available to me, I would have to do neither, so it everyone is this or that, maybe I should avoide both. So what and who makes people want to encroach on others? When I was born I was not ready to pounce on everyone for being different, I learned that at school and in Football by angry men who coached me, from men in the back yard boasting about the war. And the army made these men fight, if it was not so why did they need trained to fight and kill? Because no one is born to just hate, fight and kill as a sport and daily routine online.