Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Talon

Maxine Waters Calls For Trump Impeachment (Before He Takes Office)

It has not taken much in the past to get the crazy out of Democrat Maxine Waters, and MSNBC's Chris Matthews was the perfect catalyst for the Californian congresswoman to explain why Trump's presidency is "not legitimate," and why he should be impeached...

We strongly suggest you put down any sharp objects, and ask the children to leave the room, before watching the following debacle...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-17/maxine-waters-calls-trump-impeachment-if-he-colluded-russians

Sulie

Lol, I saw that interview this morning. Perhaps it's just me, but the whole time I was watching that, all I could think of is how she resembles George Jefferson's Mom from " The Jefferson's." 

Absolutely uncanny, and so much so, all I could envision was "Weezy" coming out of her mouth!:bananafire:

18 minutes ago, ImTheAntiChrist said:

delete this post

Sorry about that.  I saw that a thread was already pinned on the topic so I changed the post to save the mods some work.

Just now, Talon said:

Sorry about that.  I saw that a thread was already pinned on the topic so I changed the post to save the mods some work.

No worries :) I saw that myself right after this was edited!

You seeing it yet? the full on backed support of protesting. All pieces on the puzzle moving against trump with 3 (almost 2) days to go... Countdown??

Sulie
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

You seeing it yet? the full on backed support of protesting. All pieces on the puzzle moving against trump with 3 days to go... Countdown??

But, that is just what the MEDIA is showing. Curiously missing from this, are all the usual "polls" that show what Joe Q Public actually believes. 

3 minutes ago, Sulie said:

But, that is just what the MEDIA is showing. Curiously missing from this, are all the usual "polls" that show what Joe Q Public actually believes. 

Exactly! its the plan they have... they don't care what the people want.

1 minute ago, Sulie said:

LOL...the polls are out there....the same places that said Hillary had a 98% chance of winning is showing Trump with low approval numbers.

Normal tactics, under sampling reps vs democrats, same crap they pulled in the election cycle.

Heck some of them don't even show the poll info...just making numbers to fit the narrative crap.

Sulie
5 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

LOL...the polls are out there....the same places that said Hillary had a 98% chance of winning is showing Trump with low approval numbers.

Normal tactics, under sampling reps vs democrats, same crap they pulled in the election cycle.

Heck some of them don't even show the poll info...just making numbers to fit the narrative crap.

Pew pew pew, research, which is usually forefront. Kinda silent on this one, but accurate to your points.

http://www.pewresearch.org/topics/2016-election/