Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

NowServingNumber52

PRESIDENT OBAMA COMMUTES CHELSEA MANNING’S SENTENCE

Means Manning can be freed May 17 instead of in 2045

President Obama has commuted the sentence of Chelsea Manning, the former Army intelligence officer, who is serving a 35 years for giving classified information to Wikileaks.

The decision, made in the last days of his presidency, means that Manning can be freed May 17, seven years into her sentence.

More than 117,000 people signed a petition asking Obama to cut short the sentence. Fugitive leaker Edward Snowden said in a tweet that if Obama could only free one person, it should be Manning.

Manning’s supporters were buoyed by indications that her petition was being taken seriously. At a White House briefing last week, Obama spokesman Josh Earnest said there was a “stark difference” between Manning’s crime and Snowden’s actions, with Snowden’s being “far more serious and far more dangerous.”

Manning — then known as Bradley — was locked up in 2010 after swiping 700,000 military files and diplomatic cables and giving them to Wikileaks.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/president-obama-commutes-chelsea-manning-s-sentence-n708046

1 minute ago, LuckyBolt said:

I'm starting to believe more and more that Snowden, Assange, and Manning are all part of a psy-op. 

Indubitably, however it is not for we the masses but for those who would control us. 

8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Assange said he'd turn himself in if Manning got pardoned... waits. 

I sound like a broken record but I'm still not 100% convinced he's still alive to begin with. We see all this unfold behind a computer monitor, A fake window were anything and everything can be manipulated. TBH I'll never be 100% convinced until i see him with my own 2 eyes outside in the real world.

So it makes you wonder if this is all planed. "Oh, he turned himself in, neat." "Annnd woops he died on route, what a coincidence!"

7 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

I sound like a broken record but I'm still not 100% convinced he's still alive to begin with. We see all this unfold behind a computer monitor, A fake window were anything and everything can be manipulated. TBH I'll never be 100% convinced until i see him with my own 2 eyes outside in the real world.

So it makes you wonder if this is all planed. "Oh, he turned himself in, neat." "Annnd woops he died on route, what a coincidence!"

He is off the table.

It's the slow boil effect...little bits of BS here or there and Wikileaks can really do some damage now since people view them as still pure.

7 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

So much f**kery going on right now, hard to say what is real and what is not!

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

So much f**kery going on right now, hard to say what is real and what is not!

It's at the point were im starting to question reality itself. And i think thats the point, to confuse and cause insanity. Stay grounded!

Just now, Zimix99 said:

It's at the point were im starting to question reality itself. And i think thats the point, to confuse and cause insanity. Stay grounded!

Trying but it's not that easy to do. Sighs. They are not going to let up. I'm awaiting the bombs ala Ayers style incoming. 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Trying but it's not that easy to do. Sighs. They are not going to let up. I'm awaiting the bombs ala Ayers style incoming. 

Just by being here, On this site, Shows that we are stronger than they are. I'm more worried about the people who don't fallow this stuff, they must be so confused.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.