Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Vneck

Hysteria

Vneck    37

I have not been online a couple years. So I see things as an alien would here cause I have not taken sides, and still dont. But this bothers me and I wanted to share it only those who are of sound mind. Seems like sound minds here. But your affiliations mite compromise this during a heated political over throw, or war with Russia. Could the United States consider the people under political hysteria, Trump started that went on now blamed by the Russians to be sort of mental illness brought on by hysteria by conspiracy leaders like Jones and Maxwell, Icke so on and so forth right wing? If they consider these people to be influenced by enemy propaganda and brain washing via online forums and chats. Today Yahoo news article mentions "Trumps insurgent bid for presidency" thus his followers would also be considerd insurgents because they are mostly anti-government, and out spoken online, recorded and and in cyber evidence. Enemy of the state status like in any war situation?

"In English law, the rule of non compos mentis was most commonly used when the defendant invoked religious or magical explanations for behaviour, as mentioned above.

Although typically used in law, this term can also be used metaphorically or figuratively; e.g. when one is in a confused state, intoxicated, or similarly mentally impaired. it usually refers to a person has no rational mind or judgement, and whose behaviour is nonsense.

Some relating words such as 'insane', 'mad', and 'lunatic' used more frequently in psychiatry"

This NWO could then gather up all the right wing and put them in camps and re-educate and incarcerate during a russian and NATO/UN war.

What say you? Am I just over thinking things? 

Vneck    37

This whole thing could have been a military operation

The internet and the military applications for public online use could be thus, besides commerce.

- to trap anti-government people and political residents whop have diverdged from maisteam thought and social cooperation = anti social behavior. Using Online leaders like Alex Jones, Trump, RT news, Conspiracy web sites to start a ant- gloablist nationalist hysteria.  Get out of the way those in the way of the governments/Church/States process of globalization plans. 

Tarmalen    1,320

Too much information is out there for people who seek the truth.

If you do a bit of research on a couple of folks you mentioned you might see a bit of "prostitution" going on.

The war is going on but it's a very broad term that applies across many sectors.

Sometimes you have to let the fever get up there before bringing it down.

Vneck    37

There Has never been a right handed president that i know of. 

27 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Too much information is out there for people who seek the truth.

If you do a bit of research on a couple of folks you mentioned you might see a bit of "prostitution" going on.

The war is going on but it's a very broad term that applies across many sectors.

Sometimes you have to let the fever get up there before bringing it down.

Tarmalen    1,320
5 minutes ago, Vneck said:

There Has never been a right handed president that i know of. 

If there is hidden humor or information in this line it eclipsed my thumb sized brain.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handedness_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States

Also :

Garfield was the first left-handed president of the United States. James Garfield could write Latin with one hand and Greek with the other, at the same time. The last of seven presidents born in a log cabin, Garfield weighed 10 pounds at birth.

http://www.ipl.org/div/potus/jagarfield.html

Vneck    37
3 hours ago, Tarmalen said:

If there is hidden humor or information in this line it eclipsed my thumb sized brain.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handedness_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States

Also :

Garfield was the first left-handed president of the United States. James Garfield could write Latin with one hand and Greek with the other, at the same time. The last of seven presidents born in a log cabin, Garfield weighed 10 pounds at birth.

http://www.ipl.org/div/potus/jagarfield.html

Nice of you to say - If you gonna call names, please do not have contact with me, Thanks

Not here for that or arguments - just conversation, some fun with out play ground name calling tactics. peace

Edit -  and by the way Tamerlan, I was being sarcastic and speaking of mr. trumps far wing

Vneck    37

No one care to answer stick with the subject, rather than spin it into me having a thimb size brain?

Jostler    2,216
5 hours ago, Vneck said:

No one care to answer stick with the subject, rather than spin it into me having a thimb size brain?

your "stream of consciousness" style of writing has me still wondering exactly what it is you're trying to say. 

Vneck    37
27 minutes ago, Jostler said:

your "stream of consciousness" style of writing has me still wondering exactly what it is you're trying to say. 

okay, fair enough. Sorry to bother you. 

grav   
grav

from Wiki, 

Maenad

In Greek mythology, maenads (/ˈmiːnædz/; Ancient Greek:μαινάδες [maiˈnades]) were the female followers ofDionysus and the most significant members of theThiasus, the god's retinue. Their name literally translates as "raving ones." Maenads were known as Bassarids,Bacchae /ˈbækiː/ or Bacchantes/ˈbækənts, bəˈkænts, -ˈkɑːnts/ in Roman mythology after the penchant of the equivalent Roman god, Bacchus, to wear a bassaris or fox-skin.

Often the maenads were portrayed as inspired by Dionysus into a state of ecstatic frenzy through a combination of dancing and intoxication.[1] During these rites, the maenads would dress in fawn skins and carry a thyrsus, a long stick wrapped in ivy or vine leaves and tipped with apine cone. They would weave ivy-wreaths around their heads or wear a bull helmet in honor of their god, and often handle or wear snakes.[2]

These women were mythologized as the 'mad women' who were nurses of Dionysus in Nysa:Lycurgus "chased the Nurses of the frenzied Dionysus through the holy hills of Nysa, and the sacred implements dropped to the ground from the hands of one and all, as the murderous Lycurgus struck them down with his ox-goad."[3] They went into the mountains at night and practiced strange rites.[4]

According to Plutarch's Life of Alexander, maenads were called Mimallones and Klodones InMacedon, epithets derived from the feminine art of spinning wool.[5] Nevertheless, these warlikeparthenoi ("virgins") from the hills, associated with a Dionysios pseudanor "fake male Dionysus", routed an invading enemy.[6] In southern Greece they were described with Bacchae, Bassarides,Thyiades, Potniades[7] and other epithets.[8]

The term maenad has come to be associated with a wide variety of women, supernatural, mythological, and historical,[9] associated with the god Dionysus and his worship.

Dancing maenad. Detail from anAncient Greek Paestum red-figureskyphos, made by Python, ca. 330-320 BC. British Museum, London

In Euripides' play The Bacchae, maenads of Thebes murderKing Pentheus after he bans the worship of Dionysus. Dionysus, Pentheus' cousin, himself lures Pentheus to the woods, where the maenads tear him apart. His corpse is mutilated by his own mother, Agave, who tears off his head, believing it to be that of a lion. A group of maenads also killOrpheus.[10]

In ceramic art, the frolicking of Maenads and Dionysus is often a theme depicted on kraters, used to mix water and wine. These scenes show the maenads in their frenzy running in the forests, often tearing to pieces any animal they happen to come across.