Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

EMC2

It's Baaa-Aaaack! Supposed Trump Racist Tape to be Released

EMC2    285

Supposedly the Trump racist tape talked about during the election is being drudged up again and is supposedly being released just before the Inauguration. I'm sorry, but if such a tape exists I would think that HRC would've paid any amount of money for it. I'm calling bulls*#! And if there IS a tape then it's not what it's trumped up to be which would explain why HRC allegedly begged them to release it but was never willing to pony up big bucks for it.

http://www.infowars.com/report-cnnbuzzfeed-to-release-damaging-new-trump-tape-48-hours-before-inauguration/

Groove    2,156
12 minutes ago, Libertyordeath19 said:

If this really exists, why not release it before the election?  I'll believe it when I see it.  They are just trying to steal the front page story.

Exactly. I call BS on the tape. Besides if there is a tape out there how do we know it's legit. Now a days you can do just about anything on a computer to frame someone. 

thoth    276

I call bull shit to the tape 

at this point all things coming from the left is lies miss info and death threats 

wtf do they think we're stupid 

hmm 

this is how saddam took care of his problems 

roflmao

Hmm maybe this is why the libs that are staying home are afraid of 

Cinnamon    26,214

All the delusional left has to hear is "tape to be released" and they believe they saw it, heard it and know what's on it. No need to play it. 

Groove    2,156
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

All the delusional left has to hear is "tape to be released" and they believe they saw it, heard it and know what's on it. No need to play it. 

Sad but true. Just look at social media to confirm it lol bunch of damn dumbasses. 

Millevolt    648

This is getting ridiculous to the point where, like muslims, many blacks secretly support their ISIS ~ BLM, and refuse to acknowledge and help fix it, and it is going to have a major negative impact on racial relations, those terrorist black leaders out there are going to do more harm to their race than any other race has combined... I urge good blacks out there to stand up and say ENOUGH! Put the terrorists back in their place, call them out, shame them, or you will face negative consequences, its simply the reaction that will happen!