Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads! Or to Access Our Chatroom!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Search for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 ends

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    23,122

HOW CONVENIENT THAT THIS SHOULD COME OUT NOW! REMEMBER PEOPLE! RUMORS OF PLANES BEING EQUIPPED WITH EMP WEAPONS!

SYDNEY –  After nearly three years, the hunt for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 ended in futility and frustration Tuesday, as crews completed their deep-sea search of a desolate stretch of the Indian Ocean without finding a trace of the plane.

The Joint Agency Coordination Center in Australia, which has helped lead the $160 million hunt for the Boeing 777 in remote waters west of Australia, said the search had officially been suspended after crews finished their fruitless sweep of the 46,000-square mile search zone.

"Despite every effort using the best science available, cutting-edge technology, as well as modelling and advice from highly skilled professionals who are the best in their field, unfortunately, the search has not been able to locate the aircraft," the agency said in a statement, which was a joint communique between the transport ministers of Malaysia, Australia and China.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/01/17/search-for-missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-370.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    3,829

Everybody points to parts washed up on beaches in east Africa...BS.

That plane got hacked by another plane flying next to it, depressurized (killing everyone), and landed in Thailand. If it had crashed anywhere in the ocean, there would have been debris, luggage, and bodies floating on the surface.

And don't even start with Diego Garcia. BTDT. There's no way it ended up there. Daily flights on and off the island continued even the next day. And you can't tell me that out of all the soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines on that rock, no one noticed a colorful 777 landing there...and kept their mouth shut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    23,122
Just now, COBO Member said:

Everybody points to parts washed up on beaches in east Africa...BS.

That plane got hacked by another plane flying next to it, depressurized (killing everyone), and landed in Thailand. If it had crashed anywhere in the ocean, there would have been debris, luggage, and bodies floating on the surface.

And don't even start with Diego Garcia. BTDT. There's no way it ended up there. Daily flights on and off the island continued even the next day. And you can't tell me that out of all the soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines on that rock, no one noticed a colorful 777 landing there...and kept their mouth shut.

I am not going to say it out loud yet but pieces seem to be making more sense and it does indeed involve russia somehow i believe. Hmm!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sulie   
Sulie

Hard to believe it's been almost 3 years. I feel that has been an eternity for the families of the victims still seeking answers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    3,829
7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I am not going to say it out loud yet but pieces seem to be making more sense and it does indeed involve russia somehow i believe. Hmm!

Remember who was among the pax on that plane and where it was bound. Umm...super chip that was touted to revolutionize military weaponry.

Capt. Sully truly pulled off a "miracle on the Hudson". 'Cause there ain't no such thing as a gentle landing in the water.

Do some research on the airport in Phuket, Thailand. Discover who has run that place after commercial flights end in the evening since the Vietnam war. Hint: It ain't Russia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tarmalen    1,320
1 minute ago, COBO Member said:

Remember who was among the pax on that plane and where it was bound. Umm...super chip that was touted to revolutionize military weaponry.

Capt. Sully truly pulled off a "miracle on the Hudson". 'Cause there ain't no such thing as a gentle landing in the water.

I was just gong to mention the tech and people on board. Seems to me that was a very big piece of the puzzle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    23,122
8 minutes ago, Sulie said:

Hard to believe it's been almost 3 years. I feel that has been an eternity for the families of the victims still seeking answers.

Yeh it seems like it was only yesterday it occurred :(

I feel for those that lost oved ones and for the answers they may still seek!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Almostnuts    113

Perhaps there never was a flight and this was just another deep cover scam.  The aircraft didn't fall up, no debri field, no sheen, not one single piece of luggage, and satellites, a space station, all functioning.  Amazing.  Like mind over matter, if you don't mind, it don't matter.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    3,829
6 minutes ago, Almostnuts said:

Perhaps there never was a flight and this was just another deep cover scam.  The aircraft didn't fall up, no debri field, no sheen, not one single piece of luggage, and satellites, a space station, all functioning.  Amazing.  Like mind over matter, if you don't mind, it don't matter.  

I'm pretty sure the flight left KL as advertised. If not, there were a sh!tload of crisis actors paid in the following days!

But the funniest tale told was about the guy who supposedly smuggled his cell phone off the plane in DG...jammed up his...(where the sun don't shine)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×