Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

hundreds of thousands of people coming to D.C. to protest the inauguration of Trump

Ukshep

The stage is set for a potentially very ugly confrontation between radical leftist protesters on one side and law enforcement authorities and Trump supporters on the other side. 

It is being estimated that hundreds of thousands of supporters will be arriving in D.C. to celebrate the inauguration of Donald Trump, but it is also being estimated that hundreds of thousands of people will be coming to D.C. to specifically protest the inauguration of Trump.  These protesters plan to set up blockades, disrupt inaugural balls and generally cause as much chaos as they possibly can.  In fact, a spokesperson for #DisruptJ20 says that the goal of his organization is for Trump to be inaugurated “amid complete chaos”…

“We would like the headline the next day to be Donald Trump inaugurated amid complete chaos, not Donald Trump, inaugurated amid applause,” said Legba Carrefour, who is an organizer with #DisruptJ20.

Needless to say, causing “complete chaos” is going to bring many of these protesters into direct confrontation with law enforcement.  If these anarchists do what they say they are going to do, law enforcement personnel with be forced to physically intervene.  The following comes from #DisruptJ20’s official “call to action”…

http://www.prisonplanet.com/will-there-be-war-on-the-streets-of-washington-d-c-during-the-inauguration-on-friday.html

Going to be a nail biting few days ahead isn't it!

20 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

I see nothing wrong with adding gas with fire...what could possibly go wrong?

Hehe. :onfire: :goodread:

21 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

I see nothing wrong with adding gas with fire...what could possibly go wrong?

So many times, the gas pourer doesn't get the can out of the way fast enough and gets burned...

I say to the left... Go ahead... pour away... (while pouring) "LOOK!!! Squirrel!"

Would have been great if so many people were legitimate anti-government protesters and protested  for valid reasons, be it against Trump or Obama. But no, just like everything nowadays, this is backwards too - protesters are anti-freedom, instead of freedom fighters. And their actions prevent (In more than one way) any real protests from people with more common sense and valid concerns.

Just now, Martin said:

Would have been great if so many people were legitimate anti-government protesters and protested  for valid reasons, be it against Trump or Obama. But no, just like everything nowadays, this is backwards too - protesters are anti-freedom, instead of freedom fighters. And their actions prevent (In more than one way) any real protests from people with more common sense and valid concerns.

Idiots duped into protesting for their own enslavement and communism....

5 minutes ago, Millevolt said:

Yep. The framework was placed in them from day 1 of t.v. and day 2 of religion and welded in place by day 3 by school.

Just now, Millevolt said:

Yup. But unfortunately (And not without the influence of the extreme left, which triggers certain natural reactions in rest of the people) too many Trump supporters seem to be ready to embrace the government and most of its policies without much criticism. And to give up more of their freedoms, because the "good guy" is in charge and he will only hurt the "bad guys"...

I just went to Expedia and checked availability for hotel rooms in DC. Not only are there plenty of hotel room available, they are dropping room rates.

I guess all the protesters are going to sleep in their cars?

I  find it interesting with all the reports of people heading to DC to protest that there are still rooms available.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.