Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Vladimir Putin: "I get the impression the US practiced in Kiev and is now prepping a Maidan in Washington, to keep Trump from office."

I think it should be clear to even the least experienced that just about everyone at this point knows the plan, deep down inside we know they are doing some shit. We know they do not want trump. Everyone feels it! So our collective thought seems to have had enough of the silence!

http://www.interfax.ru/world/545767

Things could get interesting from here on out! As if they were not interesting already!

25 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I think it should be clear to even the least experienced that just about everyone at this point knows the plan, deep down inside we know they are doing some shit. We know they do not want trump. Everyone feels it! So our collective thought seems to have had enough of the silence!

People even in our circles, don't realize just how intense an effort by the communists is being made to take over the world. I get the feeling that they are willing to go to any extreme now that their plan is in the open. They are throwing a Hail Mary, going full scorched earth. Be ever so prepared, anything can happen; however, with that said, I don't think they have the amount of support that THEY think they have, and I can PROMISE that they are severely underestimating the armed patriots in this country.

11 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Putin would not say something if he did not have probable intel. 

Probable intel in this case is nothing more than common sense.....

1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

Putin would not say something if he did not have probable intel. 

Putin is one of the world's smartest leaders with solid ties to every facet of his government, we should be so lucky if this ever happens in the US. First successful man to kick out the NWO and survive. This fact alone is enough to say he will be around for a long time and instrumental in the US becoming free from the Finance debacle created by weak former Presidents who seen the need for Central banking as a necessity to remain in power. Trump sees the other side, he will be America's savior if he can pull it off, and will change the world in doing so if he can survive the NWO onslaught that is coming.

10 minutes ago, C.O.W. said:

Putin is one of the world's smartest leaders with solid ties to every facet of his government, we should be so lucky if this ever happens in the US. First successful man to kick out the NWO and survive. This fact alone is enough to say he will be around for a long time and instrumental in the US becoming free from the Finance debacle created by weak former Presidents who seen the need for Central banking as a necessity to remain in power. Trump sees the other side, he will be America's savior if he can pull it off, and will change the world in doing so if he can survive the NWO onslaught that is coming.

Whatever his faults, he does have a few things right like:   Doesn't believe in GMO's, big Pharma,  fluoride in the water ....

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

http://www.interfax.ru/world/545767

Things could get interesting from here on out! As if they were not interesting already!

Someone from infowars said:

If Putin wants to run for POTUS in '24 I'm sure there's a way to prove he was actually born in Hawaii.

LMAO

I'll be the first to admit Putin's been pretty impressive as a leader since his time in office. But at the end of the day, let's not forget who we're dealing with and his roots.

Trust but verify.

5 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I'll be the first to admit Putin's been pretty impressive as a leader since his time in office. But at the end of the day, let's not forget who we're dealing with and his roots.

Trust but verify.

Former KGB.

If they do over throw him, will there be a penalty also for Russian sympathizers AKA right wing Christians, conspiracy folks and republicans in general?

So far the Trump supporters have not gone apeshit or rogue like the libtards have.

They have thus far acted civil as Trump has asked them to.

The liberals threaten outright violence and will I'm sure bring much of it to fruition.

What the libtards need to be careful of is when the Trump supporters finally have enough of their manufactured lies, threats, protests and violence!

2 minutes ago, Vneck said:

If they do over throw him, will there be a penalty also for Russian sympathizers AKA right wing Christians, conspiracy folks and republicans in general?

Whoa! Brakes! Where does "Russian sympathizers" factor into the equation? I'll accept everything else except that.