Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Obama Has No Time Left for Medal of Honor to Decorated Vietnam War Medic

Cinnamon    26,285

:getout:

Obama appears not to have the time to bestow the military’s highest award for valor, the Medal of Honor, to former U.S. Army Spc. Jim McCloughan, 70, for his personal acts above and beyond the call of duty as a medic during the Vietnam War.

The warrior has been waiting for five decades to be recognized for saving 10 people in May 1969, despite having some grenade shrapnel and a bullet wound in his arm, during a gruesome battle of the Vietnam War that left scores of service members killed, wounded, or missing in action.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/01/16/obama-time-medal-honor-vietnam-veteran/

Groove    2,162

It's way past due for this guy. I've heard the story many times. He needs more than a medal. 

Ukshep    23,288
9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

:getout:

Obama appears not to have the time to bestow the military’s highest award for valor, the Medal of Honor, to former U.S. Army Spc. Jim McCloughan, 70, for his personal acts above and beyond the call of duty as a medic during the Vietnam War.

The warrior has been waiting for five decades to be recognized for saving 10 people in May 1969, despite having some grenade shrapnel and a bullet wound in his arm, during a gruesome battle of the Vietnam War that left scores of service members killed, wounded, or missing in action.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/01/16/obama-time-medal-honor-vietnam-veteran/

See now if this was me.... I'd MAKE TIME! I'D POSTPONE THE DARN INAUGURATION TO GIVE THAT MAN A MEDAL!

Cinnamon    26,285
Just now, Ukshep said:

See now if this was me.... I'd MAKE TIME! I'D POSTPONE THE DARN INAUGURATION TO GIVE THAT MAN A MEDAL!

I don't know who the guy is really, but my guess is that Obama pulled his voting records and he's not a Democrap. 

Ukshep    23,288
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't know who the guy is really, but my guess is that Obama pulled his voting records and he's not a Democrap. 

Obama only gat tym for da gyd tmz! YOLO! white house firesale bitches. EVerything Must GoGOGOGOGOG!

Obama carting off his little barrel of stolen intel and us secrets he can use to wager himself into the un. Meanwhile moochelle can gold plate her wang with all the money...

Millevolt    648

I dont know, but to me I would be insulted for ex-president osama to honor me with ANYTHING, no matter HOW great the deed. I would be more than happy to wait for an AMERICAN president, not some friggan terrorist.

C.O.W.    234

Yet he had a whole day to give Biden his unearned Medal for Racism/war mongering/war crimes/etc...
If Obama has done anything right in the past 6 months, is that he let out his demons publicly and showed
the world what a douche bag he and the NWO are!!  He will go down as the most hated and depolarizing President in history.