Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

foxtrot2000

Addict, AVD member, Forum Guru etc

Ukshep
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The number of likes is at the max now. 

Just to clarify. We recently increased it :)

They won't be increased any more as to keep value.

Ukshep
5 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

Thank you.

That said. Those who donate get upgraded and that comes with perks which will be getting added on to today i think. (little as 5.00) which i only mention since it gives twice as many likes. 20 :D

Sulie
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

That said. Those who donate get upgraded and that comes with perks which will be getting added on to today i think. (little as 5.00) which i only mention since it gives twice as many likes. 20 :D

I was surprised to see there was a limit, because there might be days when I might only give a few, and other days when there is a lot that deserve. Can we roll unused likes over? :dunno: Lol.

Ukshep
2 minutes ago, Sulie said:

I was surprised to see there was a limit, because there might be days when I might only give a few, and other days when there is a lot that deserve. Can we roll unused likes over? :dunno: Lol.

No rolling over im afraid. We only do it this way so that rep keeps its value. Once its gone then you end up with like parades and nothing more :)

Sulie
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

No rolling over im afraid. We only do it this way so that rep keeps its value. Once its gone then you end up with like parades and nothing more :)

True. I can see how it might be used as a means to popularity votes, rather than a reason for quality. Some days are just better than others as far as information, or even humor. That was my point. 

Ukshep
Just now, Sulie said:

True. I can see how it might be used as a means to popularity votes, rather than a reason for quality. Some days are just better than others as far as information, or even humor. That was my point. 

Sorry i missed your point. My brain is severely analytical in nature as of late. Sometimes i forget i'm human.... or a physical being for that matter!

Sulie
Just now, Ukshep said:

Sorry i missed your point. My brain is severely analytical in nature as of late. Sometimes i forget i'm human.... or a physical being for that matter!

Hey, understandably.  I will use my "likes" wisely. You do have a bevy of really decent posters that are deserving. Congrats on that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.