Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

I will break an ultra important story LIVE NOW dealing with high level trump operatives targeted for murder. (AJONES)

At least the timer has an end and no one has to keep checking to see when. I hate cliff hangers but if he's got something he'd better be spilling it pronto! 

True but how many times in the past has aj had some huge info that turned out to be nothing. Now I know there's been death threats on these people from the far left, that's obvious.  Heck most people on the right have been threatened in the past 2 months or more by leftist calling us the nazi's. That just makes me laugh every time I hear them say that crap. It's like do you morons even know the definition of the word because you are the nazi fascist you claim to be fighting against. 

1 hour ago, Groove said:

So he's gonna tell us what we all ready think is happening. Hmm.  

Sounds like maybe he will be naming names.

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

At least the timer has an end and no one has to keep checking to see when. I hate cliff hangers but if he's got something he'd better be spilling it pronto! 

I suppose he's holding off because he is probably waiting for an important piece of the puzzle.

The longer he waits, the more information comes out, but he realizes, by waiting too long, he risks someone else breaking the story before him.

12 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Sounds like maybe he will be naming names.

Hopefully. We need names and need someone with the balls to say them. Yeah he may be outing a target on his back but it's the right thing to do. And if something does happen to him we know it was the truth. 

2 minutes ago, Groove said:

Hopefully. We need names and need someone with the balls to say them. Yeah he may be outing a target on his back but it's the right thing to do. And if something does happen to him we know it was the truth. 

It could very well still be the truth even if nothing happens to him.