Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Breaking: #DisruptJ20 Far Left Terror Group’s Twitter Account Hacked – Documents Posted Online

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

As everyone knows. The evil ones are all paedophiles!

it's been encouraging to see how quickly netizens have been hopping on new names once they're revealed.   The Comet Ping-Pong meeting place is going to be much harder to spin now...to the detriment of both the subjects of the video and Alefantis

26 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I think it is! 

oh I hope it is.  that would NAIL the connection between pizzagate, comet ping-pong and this new set of perps

1 minute ago, Jostler said:

oh I hope it is.  that would NAIL the connection between pizzagate, comet ping-pong and this new set of perps

There's more pedo info on him in another thread. I forgot which one, it's pinned now. 

35 minutes ago, Jostler said:

ooooh....someone is speculating the Kuhn guy might be the same person as the guy in the famous killroom excavation shots:

http://i.imgur.com/zGUxr5k.jpg

and he might be....

http://imgur.com/a/a6eTp

I was watching the vid of him and the other talking about the inauguration in COMET PIZZA and all I could think was "that guy is f**king creppy!" 

3 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

the date on that email?

Yep, they've been at it for awhile. If he's a pedo, he ain't gonna change over time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.