Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Renegade

"The Running Man" (1987) More predictive programming?

Renegade    21

I rewatched the old Arnold classic "The Running Man" the other night, and realized the movie takes place in 2017. Some eerie similarities to our modern society, such as corporate control over everything we watch on tv, increasing censorship, and absurd product placement. Bread and circuses indeed.

Ukshep    23,122
6 minutes ago, Renegade said:

I rewatched the old Arnold classic "The Running Man" the other night, and realized the movie takes place in 2017. Some eerie similarities to our modern society, such as corporate control over everything we watch on tv, increasing censorship, and absurd product placement. Bread and circuses indeed.

You know this cult classic... is.... strange.... I think a lot of the arnold movies were used for predictive programming to a degree!

p.s i've moved this thread to the hard core forum!

Renegade    21

I think it has all been leading to Agenda 21/30 for a while now. To convince the populace that this is the way the future will be and there is no other way out of despair except through globalization and a one world government. Luckily, more and more sheep are awakening out of their slumber and starting to see the forest for the trees. Brexit and Trumps election is a good indicator of that...

Ukshep    23,122
48 minutes ago, Renegade said:

Brexit and Trumps election is a good indicator of that...

Yes but i also feel they knew well enough in advance to be the hand that initiated it possibly.