Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Millions more ready to migrate. HERE'S THE NEW EXCUSE...

Tarmalen    1,320
11 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Only brain dead people will believe that lie.

Trump would not be running on "Bring jobs back" if we had those lucrative jobs.

Heh...yeah I remember "nuclear winter" transforming into "global warming" and evolving into "climate change".

Guys the truth is that the ______________...send me a check for 14.95 and I will prove that I am full of it. (Just like those in charge)

Instead of fixing the issue at the root (education) it's another excuse for globalist cucks to divide and conquer. 

majoga    429

Since DC is so freaking smart, they should all be deported to Africa to balance things over there.

Uncle Nobby    1,271

the constant demand for growth and more growth is a huge lie, set in motion by the people that growth benefits. At one time of day not that long ago, one man with regular work could marry, raise a family and buy a house - that will never happen again as long as greed and profits are the ONLY thing driving the western economy. Constant unrestricted "growth" has another definition - CANCER. The corporate pigs with noses in the trough, lie like the whores they are, telling us that we have to grow grow grow, what a crock of shit. Remove the corporate slime permanently and the rest of us will benefit no end, leave the status quo in their hands and we are pretty much f**ked.