Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

2nd California Student vows to remove penis if Trump builds wall/ taking their dicklessness to a physical level

In a bizarre show of solidarity with fellow University of California student Seth Greenberg, Sophomore Jakob Connulson has also pledged to remove his penis if Trump adds any additional structure to the existing US-Mexico border wall. Apparently, Greenberg and Connulson are members of a private campus group known as the “Open Borders Friends,” described by one source as being a group of radical students who don’t believe in the validity of Sovereign states.

<snip>

http://rightwingnow.com/word-on-the-street/2nd-california-student-vows-remove-penis-trump-builds-wall/

Why do they have to keep referring to their sex organs to get their point across? Cut them all off and kick them all out! lmao! 

Dickless in California

Sounds like a movie title to me. 

Honestly what kind of threat is this their Hillary supporters so they obviously already have no balls might as well remove the rest of it

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Why do they have to keep referring to their sex organs

They are Hillary supporters .

Well it seems the libtards are doing us all a favor by sterilizing themselves! Then we won't have as many to deal with in the future! The future is looking brighter by the day! Lol!

LOL - Twenty or so years ago I would not have believed that people in this state were actually not incarcerated in some institution where they could ensure that the individual is constantly monitored and fed copious amounts of mind-altering drugs.  How fvcking deprived and confused must an individual be to even contemplate making such a statement.  Clearly those appendixes / protrusions of useless human flesh are of great irritation to them so a reason is needed for them to justify the amputation thereof.  Someone should simply ensure that the "treat" / "promise" is duly carried out at the time as specified by the individual.  I know a few monkeys with a higher level of intelligence than these buggers.

Do they really think that threats like this will work against a businessman whom I'm sure could care less about their pricks. When laying the first brick trump should stare into the camera and say "here it is boys, what you gonna do now? Oh I knew you couldn't do it." Lol.  

10 hours ago, ILLUSION said:

Honestly what kind of threat is this their Hillary supporters so they obviously already have no balls might as well remove the rest of it

They have to HAVE one to REMOVE it... No loss there!

The yoofs needs to stare into the abyss of experience to realize they have a stupid idea.

Remove experience and you will "Lord of the Flies" society into current year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.