Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

'Deploraball' Organizer Plans To File Charges Against 'Disrupt J-20' Protesters: "Conspiracy To Commit Domestic Terrorism"

Cinnamon    26,088

Mike Cernovich, author, pro-Trump Twitterer, and organizer of the 'Deploraball,' told followers on a Monday evening Periscope broadcast that he plans to file civil charges against anti-Trump protesters caught on camera planning to attack the event with stink bombs. 

The 'Deploraball' is going to be a gathering of Trump supporters on Thursday night in Washington D.C. to celebrate the presidential inauguration. It is one of several inaugural balls planned in the city this week. Members of the 'Disrupt J-20' and 'D.C. Anti-Fascist Coalition' groups were recorded by undercover journalists from James O'Keefe's 'Project Veritas' planning to release stink bombs and activate fire alarms at the party. 

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/01/16/deploraball_organizer_plans_to_file_conspiracy_to_commit_domestic_terrorism_charges_against_disrupt_j-20.html

Mike Cernovich statement on video here:

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1gqxvZVDMyexB

Cinnamon    26,088
1 minute ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

HAHHAHA - This is great news!

But to be honest, I want to see some bikers beat some Libtard snowflake heads in live on TV to be honest.

:tomcruise:

You might still see that if those outside decide to act like terrortards too.

DarkKnightNomeD    2,080
Just now, Cinnamon said:

You might still see that if those outside decide to act like terrortards too.

Forgot for a moment, the ball is after Inaug - That's the one everyone is going to be watching for sure.

I wish we could get news coverage by some MMA fighter commentators, that would be hilarious.

Cinnamon    26,088

Fox News knows about this... they haven't aired anything yet? Seems the demonrats still have influence? I see their commentary on Okeefe's twitter page, that page is getting ravaged by Marxist/Communist comments. Need to counter them.

Groove    2,156

Heck yeah. I hope they truly follow up on this. I'd love to see a few thousand people arrested and charged this week. 

garlic    2,639

Project Veritas latest video

Part II: NEW Investigation Uncovers Plot to Chain the Trains & Shut Down DC During Inauguration

5 hours ago, CGK said:

Project Veritas latest video

Part II: NEW Investigation Uncovers Plot to Chain the Trains & Shut Down DC During Inauguration

Hmmmmm Tony Jackson · @USMC-DevilDog on gab.ai points out that

@6:34 in the new Project Veritas video, Aaron Cantu talks about a bridge near a park that they plan on setting up a blockade at.

Remember police found weapons under a bridge just walking distance from White House.

Bet the alpahbets can put two and two together?????