Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

COBO Member

Multiple People Shot at Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration in Miami (8 including 5 children shot)

Shiftyze    121

Why can't we just have a day where people can get together and not fight.. Someday.. Think of they're powerful achievements and movements, without selfish thoughts.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
14 minutes ago, Shiftyze said:

Why can't we just have a day where people can get together and not fight.. Someday.. Think of they're powerful achievements and movements, without selfish thoughts.

There is always days where people can get along just fine.

It's only the neighborhoods where the animals out number the humans that seem to have everyday turn out like this one.

COBO Member    3,842
35 minutes ago, Shiftyze said:

A prelude to Friday? But if you set out a pot, somebody's gonna come along and stir it.

Anonymous   
Anonymous

Florida sure seems to be in the limelight a lot lately with all kinds of False Flags.

Sulie   
Sulie
1 hour ago, Shiftyze said:

That should be every day. Why just one? Look at the game players.

Cryptic Mole    4,733

I can just see the spin on this one. I didn't read the story, nor do I want to, but I'll bet this will be the take on it. According to the title of this thread 8 people were shot 5 of which were children. I'll bet all those who were shot were black and the perps who did the shooting were white. The children being shot, though sad is to cause outrage and anger. Sound about right?

These communists never give up!

Millevolt    648
1 hour ago, Anonymous said:

Florida sure seems to be in the limelight a lot lately with all kinds of False Flags.

Its a relentless attempt to demonize our gun laws.

Cinnamon    26,214
13 minutes ago, Millevolt said:

Its a relentless attempt to demonize our gun laws.

They're too late now.