Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

DarkKnightNomeD

Inaugurations are designated Special Security Events

Recommended Posts

Info anons posted on chan.

 

Quote

reminder that inaugurations are designated special security events

https:// en .wik ipedia.org/wiki/National_Special_Security_Event

disrupting these is a federal crime so expect to see paddywagons full of protesters being warehoused somewhere akin to the g20 riots in seattle some years back

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Special_Security_Event

-

A National Special Security Event (NSSE) is an event of national or international significance deemed by the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to be a potential target for terrorism or other criminal activity. These events have included summits of world leaders, meetings of international organizations, presidential nominating conventions and presidential inaugurations. NSSE designation requires federal agencies to provide full cooperation and support to ensure the safety and security of those participating in or otherwise attending the event, and the community within which the event takes place, and is typically limited to specific event sites for a specified time frame. An NSSE puts the United States Secret Service in charge of event security, the Federal Bureau of Investigation in charge of intelligence, counter terrorism, hostage rescue and investigation of incidents of terrorism or other major criminal activities associated with the NSSE, and the Federal Emergency Management Agency in charge of recovery management in the aftermath of terrorist or other major criminal incidents, natural disasters or other catastrophic events. NSSE designation is not a funding mechanism, and currently there is no specific federal "pot of money" to be distributed to state and local governments within whose jurisdiction NSSEs take place.

-

 

Quote

Like this anon said, an inauguration is a National Special Security Event; just the fact that these morons were discussing on LITERAL PUBLIC FORUM that they are going to violently disrupt the inauguration is enough of a reason to crack down on them all.

Even better, if it's violent enough it'll give Trump a wonderful reason to declare antifa and other swathes of left groups as terrorist organizations. Just watch. The left is literally manufacturing reasons for the new administration to crack down on them.

They're threats to national security after all.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if it's chaotic at all the Alphabet Agencies offices.

 

Ceremony and National Guard ~

Quote

 

the day before the inauguration trump lays some wreaths as a ceremonial thing, that's at around 4 PM local. on inauguration day, 6 am the security gates open, 11:30 am opening remarks, noon he gets inaugurated, 7 pm the inaugural ball.

i'm pretty sure the national guard still has a responsibility to protect the event even if the general gets sacked, so… they probably have some type of thing going on where the guy right below the general becomes the commander until the next general gets put in. regardless i doubt the soldiers are going to sit around having thumb wars while commies are shooting at trump, they'll just follow their superiors. they all have their orders.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MKMinimum said:

I have the funny feeling the CIA is planning a JFK again. Maybe not right away.

Me too, but this time... millions are going to be suspecting, expecting and watching. It won't be that easy for them to pull off. And they won't have each and every person playing ball in power to help them cover it up. See why they hate the internet? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Me too, but this time... millions are going to be suspecting, expecting and watching. It won't be that easy for them to pull off. And they won't have each and every person playing ball in power to help them cover it up. See why they hate the internet? :)

It  wouldn't surprise me if they tried such a thing. But as you say, it would be hard for them to cover it up and people are more awake now. What I'm wondering is, would they get away with it?  what will we or the patriots do about it if it does happen?   I hope there's a complete overhaul of all the intelligence agencies, all 17 of them.  They are compromised with people,  especially at the upper pay grades, who hate trump and would look the other way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zing said:

It  wouldn't surprise me if they tried such a thing. But as you say, it would be hard for them to cover it up and people are more awake now. What I'm wondering is,  what they get away with it?  what will we or the patriots do about it if it does happen?   I hope there's a complete overhaul of all the intelligence agencies, all 17 of them.  They are compromised with people,  especially at the upper pay grades, who hate trump and would look the other way. 

I'm sure a lot of what Trump's team is doing is identifying traitors and taking names. We'll see mass firings once he takes office, I'm sure of that. Hopefully they purge the system and get some true Americans, not the Marxist/Communists reinstalled. They'll all be free to make their own private terror organizations and at that point they can come out of the closet and be slaughtered if they continue on their path. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm sure a lot of what Trump's team is doing is identifying traitors and taking names. We'll see mass firings once he takes office, I'm sure of that. Hopefully they purge the system and get some true Americans, not the Marxist/Communists reinstalled. They'll all be free to make their own private terror organizations and at that point they can come out of the closet and be slaughtered if they continue on their path. 

 I'm not sure Trump can fire civil service workers.   He's free to fire the political appointees though.  I could be wrong, but think that most federal workers supported Hillary. I do know many of the upper-level management types (civil service) who supported her and hated Trump.  I think we're stuck with those people and they're going to do whatever they can to undermine him. 

I remember the pole that was taken that said that at least 25% federal workers would quit if Trump won. I wonder if anyone quit yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zing said:

 I'm not sure Trump can fire civil service workers.   He's free to fire the political appointees though.  I could be wrong, but think that most federal workers supported Hillary. I do know many of the upper-level management types (civil service) who supported her and hated Trump.  I think we're stuck with those people and they're going to do whatever they can to undermine him. 

Probably a lot of what will happen to the lower levels is an insistence upon their doing their actual jobs and a lot more attention paid to it when they don't. That will open the door to firings, even with all their safeguards that now ensure nothing happens to them no matter how lazy, sloppy or arrogant they are with the public. 4,000 have been drained from the swamp already... a good start! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Probably a lot of what will happen to the lower levels is an insistence upon their doing their actual jobs and a lot more attention paid to it when they don't. That will open the door to firings, even with all their safeguards that now ensure nothing happens to them no matter how lazy, sloppy or arrogant they are with the public. 4,000 have been drained from the swamp already... a good start! 

 I'm concerned about the ones at the top as they are the most dangerous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Zing said:

I remember the pole that was taken that said that at least 25% federal workers would quit if Trump won. I wonder if anyone quit yet?

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out comes to mind. They won't quit, they have it too easy, however, if rules change they might want to get out before they're told to get out. Not much tolerance for slackers anymore and they're born slackers. If they did quit, what can they do? Push papers? Not productive people at all. They might end up in a low level entry job at a factory if industry makes a comeback. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.