Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

NowServingNumber52

Monica Crowley bows out of Trump administration post following plagiarism revelations

Conservative author and television personality Monica Crowley is stepping away from her appointment to a senior communications role in Donald Trump's incoming administration, CNN confirms.

The move comes after CNN's KFile uncovered multiple instances of plagiarism in her 2012 book, her columns for the Washington Times, and her 2000 Ph.D. dissertation for Columbia University. Crowley was slated to be the senior director of strategic communications for the National Security Council in Trump's administration.

The Washington Times first reported the news of Crowley's decision. A transition official confirmed the move to CNN.

"After much reflection I have decided to remain in New York to pursue other opportunities and will not be taking a position in the incoming administration," she told the Times in a statement. "I greatly appreciate being asked to be part of President-elect Trump's team and I will continue to enthusiastically support him and his agenda for American renewal."

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/16/media/kfile-crowley-out/index.html

ANON   
ANON

Still can't believe she copied like that and though she wouldn't get caught, especially after joining the Trump administration. When you rub elbows with The Don, the libtards are going to go over you with a fine-toothed comb. What in the world was she thinking!

Cinnamon    26,128

It's a good thing she's out, her actions would be more fodder for the Marxist hypocrites to throw at the presidency. Meh, they'll make it up if they can't find it and they'll also dredge up things that have already been well settled. I'm sensing evil like never before and it's knocking on my door.