Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Vneck

Where Do We Go?

We learned all the conspiracy people have to show us. They just keep rehashing things now over and over and cornerd everyone to vote and get involved in governments and anti government propaganda on facebook. Call that awake? 

The term Buddha means awake - dont se any real buddhas yet

We seeen all the youtube movies

Read all the web sites

Listened to pod casts and clicked again and again and been creeped out by ever notion a human can imagine.

Whats next - you just riding the tiger?

No one wants to be violent. No one is calling for it that has any brains at all.

Most people are good people and dont want to be better and thats fine -  it is the groups they are in makes them seem evil

Groups demonise each other to the point we are on the brink of civl wars accross the world, it is so sickening to watch.

Politics divides 

So = Just keep clicking watching movies podcasts and statis updates? Visiting forums and just no different than what we was doing before the internet only now we all are the internet doing the same thing as before we was. We all wear cloths made by the same folks basicly and all have the same basic habits of working and entertainment - the net is entertainment like TV - we replace tV with internet another TV (Box) more boxes

Whats next for you all - any suggestions to move past or is it better to just stay comfortable

this comfort cant lead to evolution can it - i mean technology isnt really physiccal evolution at all, its just survival, not living

I wanna live, not survive. This is our life right now.

"Where do we go...Where do we go...Where do we go now!" - Axel Rose

Sulie

I have severe ptsd, but I go anywhere I want with my great dane service dog. He is very much a gentile giant, but will eat your face if I give him a command to. At this point, and he's only 9 months old, he's close to my body weight, which is about 115. I will go wherever I want to. With Charlie.

Letting my hair down on this one:

I don't give a rats ass!

I am detached from all of it.

Whatever happens, happens... and on and on it goes...

Not one of these things will mean anything in the end, or should I say, new beginning?

The only thing anyone can change is their immediate surroundings. Lead by example if you must lead, encourage people to grow things, to become more self sufficient and independent.  Life is lived alone for the most part, you are always with you. Anything else that comes into your space is either allowed and encouraged or unwanted and discouraged.  

We're all shaped by many things, mostly by those who raised us. Is there an original thought anywhere? 

Yeah, listen is good. I hear what your saying. 

I love great danes, seem like great dogs. I dont have pets right now. i befriended the local woodland creatures and i pay them to look for me. Bird seed/corn, they all love bird food, i like to watch birds of all kinds and the others who found the bird feeder. I live in a wooded area with a apartment complex in the middle, not bad for apartment flats, with the woods n all. I try to walk on the local greenway trails and i greet everyone and talk if they want.  There isnt much that interests me outdoors in the suburbs, besides parks and malls. Allot of Waking dead tho. 

I care about stuff, but i try and find ways not to care and take a break caring now and then. But yes, detachment is not a word i ever liked much, but used in the right way with empathy still alive is okay for me. Like in the Constenada way of detachment seems a bit to much like apathy. But the Buddist detachment type seems ok, like not when its my fault = = =  and when it is my fault, i take responsibility for it = that kind, i like that kind. No one can control outcomes and what others do. But we can detach from people that harm us, steel from us, gossip about us = harm us in any way and find a healthy way to heal with out hating people who arnt like us.

We was all once not knowing a dam thing. Not everyone wants to know anything. 

But when we learn somthing that is helpful to the planet and others, then i dont see anty reason to keep it secret.

That would be a lie, not doing the good I ought to do, er not telling the truth I ought to tell, eh.

No one really knows the truth any way, except it is minus all lies. So we tredge through the lie and eliminate every superstition, mystery and lie untill they are all gone...

19 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The only thing anyone can change is their immediate surroundings. Lead by example if you must lead, encourage people to grow things, to become more self sufficient and independent.  Life is lived alone for the most part, you are always with you. Anything else that comes into your space is either allowed and encouraged or unwanted and discouraged.  

We're all shaped by many things, mostly by those who raised us. Is there an original thought anywhere? 

Maybe there is? But you would have to use the same stale old letters and numbers to communicate it. 

Yes we are shaped by environment and genetics - evolution is breaking beyond our program. You dont see much of that.

Just more synthetic systems and dichotomy's to abide by. 

17 minutes ago, Vneck said:

Maybe there is? But you would have to use the same stale old letters and numbers to communicate it. 

Yes we are shaped by environment and genetics - evolution is breaking beyond our program. You dont see much of that.

Just more synthetic systems and dichotomy's to abide by. 

A sad aspect of breaking beyond our program... those who do are often labeled as crazy, especially when it challenges the paradigms of those who seek total control. 

The letters and numbers are stale, I agree. Maybe that's why Sigil magic (and meme magic) works quite well? 

50 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Is there an original thought anywhere? 

I might be inclined to say "a collective thought even though we are all individual and which would bring the very essence of mankind to a collective duality."

I daresay, is this even possible or probable?

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I might be inclined to say "a collective thought even though we are all individual and which would bring the very essence of mankind to a collective duality."

I daresay, is this even possible or probable?

I don't see things as this or that. I see everything that have opposites in degrees. When does light become dark and dark become light. And even then, that requires drawing upon what has already been instilled in us... the very definition of light and dark. What if your blue was my black? And while you call a blue sky blue and I call a blue sky blue, I am seeing black and you are seeing green? No one will ever know, will they, because it's perceived in our own mind and until someone actually cracks the code of "seeing" the thoughts of others, that will remain a mystery. 

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't see things as this or that. I see everything that have opposites in degrees. When does light become dark and dark become light. And even then, that requires drawing upon what has already been instilled in us... the very definition of light and dark. What if your blue was my black? And while you call a blue sky blue and I call a blue sky blue, I am seeing black and you are seeing green? No one will ever know, will they, because it's perceived in our own mind and until someone actually cracks the code of "seeing" the thoughts of others, that will remain a mystery. 

Light never becomes dark and dark never become light. They are the same thing, but we are only allowed by design to see what is intended. That's why I say collective as that in itself allows for a wider range of understanding. Is there another Cinnamon somewhere? Is there another me somewhere as well? The answers are not so well hidden in duality. Know thyself and know thy second self. In the dual world, Cinnamon's left side becomes her right side and vice versa. You/we have all become or maybe always have been victims of entanglement where when two particles become separated they are still connected and what happens to one also happens to the other, but here's the kicker... it happens in reverse... Now tell me what that really means because even with my knowledge of physics, I still have no clue!

Off topic? I'm not sure.. Is it?

Interesting, though!

6 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Light never becomes dark and dark never become light. They are the same thing, but we are only allowed by design to see what is intended. That's why I say collective as that in itself allows for a wider range of understanding. Is there another Cinnamon somewhere? Is there another me somewhere as well? The answers are not so well hidden in duality. Know thyself and know thy second self. In the dual world, Cinnamon's left side becomes her right side and vice versa. You/we have all become or maybe always have been victims of entanglement where when two particles become separated they are still connected and what happens to one also happens to the other, but here's the kicker... it happens in reverse... Now tell me what that really means because even with my knowledge of physics, I still have no clue!

Off topic? I'm not sure.. Is it?

Interesting, though!

I know my second self, it's the bad side of me, but it's part of me so I have chosen not to embrace it, but to control it. Conscience. 

There are two of us inside our own consciousness, one that says... it's ok to do something bad and the one who pulls that one back and says no, don't. 

Some people embrace the evil and some embrace the good. Others are just lost to emotion and let it rage out of control, thus controlling their actions. We are emotional beings with the ability to go neutral if we train ourselves to do it.  Each set of circumstances causes a different reaction, unless you live the same one over and over, how can you learn the control mechanism? 

Outside controllers, inside controllers. We must be in a fn simulation, it's the only explanation for it and the asshole with his hand on the joystick is truly an asshole. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.