Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Millevolt

TERROR THREATS, PROTESTS IN OVER 300 CITIES. BE PREPARED

Millevolt    648

If you plan to be in any crowded places this week, might not be a bad idea to pass through some of the vids on this thread, and some of the info posted by a few experts on this thread. Its a good time to be prepared, especially after the release of the Veritas video today, (SEE THREAD BELOW) and "confirmation" of over 300 "sister" marches, in these cities, https://www.womensmarch.com/sisters

The number of places on this list for the 21st of January is pretty big, most will likely be flops, but you never know what radical agitator groups might hijack them and use them as an excuse to "join the movement" and engage in some "free violence"

The powers that be and their shills will not go down without a fight. They are gearing up for mayhem on January 20. I am really concerned something horrible could happen, and then there's the possibility of a jihadi terror attack during the inauguration, when the government is most vulnerable.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

Hopefully, this will be the perfect opportunity for alphabet agencies to infiltrate these "groups" and assess where the funding is coming from and make the appropriate arrest for inciting violence and these type of events.

Millevolt    648
5 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Hopefully, this will be the perfect opportunity for alphabet agencies to infiltrate these "groups" and assess where the funding is coming from and make the appropriate arrest for inciting violence and these type of events.

That would be nice, but I don't think Trump has enough REAL Americans in place in  these infiltrated agencies to do that yet. Maybe he has his own operatives already in place with the ability to transfer info to a NON corrupt agency? We will see!

Millevolt    648
7 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

The powers that be and their shills will not go down without a fight. They are gearing up for mayhem on January 20. I am really concerned something horrible could happen, and then there's the possibility of a jihadi terror attack during the inauguration, when the government is most vulnerable.

A real concern.... that and false flags. Then again, the rest of us are on heightened alert and ready for anything.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
20 minutes ago, Millevolt said:

That would be nice, but I don't think Trump has enough REAL Americans in place in  these infiltrated agencies to do that yet. Maybe he has his own operatives already in place with the ability to transfer info to a NON corrupt agency? We will see!

Who cares about government agencies when you have the KGB on your side.

LOL 😁.

Trump Rawks!

Sulie   
Sulie

Why would people avoid sonething like that? Its a perfect opportunity to see some human nature at it's finest. I plan to take the lightrail right downtown into the mix of it, along with my service dog. Daner. Yep. He was being trained to be a sniffer dog when I got him from a sheriff in Cali. Only and if he shows distress, will we not walk around.

Cryptic Mole    4,710

I think these protests if any will be in very high profile areas such as local government and legal buildings mainly in downtown city areas. If you avoid these places, you should be fine. I would, however, forgo a trip to the mall right now unless it cannot be avoided. Just take the standard precautions that you would for things like storms and utility disruptions.

Remember: “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

Cinnamon    26,088

The fn do nothing government knows all about it now. If anything happens, it's on them. No excuses. 

Cryptic Mole    4,710
40 minutes ago, Sulie said:

Only and if he shows distress, will we not walk around.

Just my thoughts: At that point, it may be too late, though.

Cryptic Mole    4,710
52 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Who cares about government agencies when you have the KGB on your side.

LOL emoji unicode: 1f601.

Trump Rawks!

:mouselaugh: