Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

FBI Arrests Wife of Killer in Orlando Mass Shooting

WASHINGTON — The wife of the man who carried out a deadly terrorist attack in Orlando, Fla., has been arrested in connection with the mass shooting, a law enforcement official said Monday.

The woman, Noor Salman, was taken into custody by F.B.I. agents at her home outside of San Francisco. Prosecutors had been weighing charges against her in the aftermath of the attack that killed 49 people and wounded dozens. A person familiar with details of the arrest said Ms. Salman was charged with obstruction.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/16/us/politics/noor-salman-arrested-orlando-shooting-omar-mateen.html?_r=0

Took how long?? Omar Mateens Wife now arrested!

38 minutes ago, Millevolt said:

FBI must be growing a set now that they have anti terror support coming into the WH

From all the CT's right after the shooting, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that the FBI moved her there themselves.

10 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

From all the CT's right after the shooting, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that the FBI moved her there themselves.

I think the DOJ moved her personally, so they wouldn't have to charge her...

3 hours ago, Millevolt said:

I think the DOJ moved her personally, so they wouldn't have to charge her...

FBI..DOJ...same difference.

SF is a nest of Marxist/Communists. It's no coincidence that Marteen's father attended a Clinton rally and was caught on camera right behind the witch wearing a RED hat that set him out from the crowd like no one else. They're all in on this, rabbit holes everywhere. Don't fall in, no one will ever find you again. There are no coincidences. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.