Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Bubba

Hell Yeah...three day work week this week

Bubba

Got Monday off for the federal holiday (MLK Day) and then Friday off for the anti Trump day...

Boss want everyone to head to DC and protest...

We still fly our flag at half staff and he said we will do so as long as that pervert racist illegitimate person tries to take office...

It's coloring books and kood aid for Friday while we watch CNN 

heeheehee

Day after election most people couldn't function at work...many of the women were crying..

some were worried that they were going to be deported or thrown into camps..

I fought hard to hold back the laughter...if they knew I didn't vote Hitlery I'd have been fired.

3 minutes ago, Fishticon said:

Protest what? Democracy?

He won, it's happening, that's how it works.

many who sit at home watching CNN and drinking kool aid still believe that the Russians

were behind him winning and that Trump was peed  on by hookers

2 minutes ago, The Mongrel said:

many who sit at home watching CNN and drinking kool aid still believe that the Russians

were behind him winning and that Trump was peed  on by hookers

Oh he's in with the Russians. But he didn't need them to win.

19 minutes ago, Fishticon said:

Protest what? Democracy?

He won, it's happening, that's how it works.

It's a Constitutional Republic, not a Democracy, but if you mean Democracy protesting against itself...

29 minutes ago, Fishticon said:

Oh he's in with the Russians. But he didn't need them to win.

Yeah, in with the Russians on defeating ISIS, our REAL enemy being run from the progressives right here in the US! The REAL threat to global security....

58 minutes ago, The Mongrel said:

Day after election most people couldn't function at work...many of the women were crying..

some were worried that they were going to be deported or thrown into camps..

I fought hard to hold back the laughter...if they knew I didn't vote Hitlery I'd have been fired.

They were scared lil baby birds after the election....now they are angry ferocious beast demons. 

2 minutes ago, Millevolt said:

Yeah, in with the Russians on defeating ISIS, our REAL enemy being run from the progressives right here in the US! The REAL threat to global security....

ISIS is about as real as Anonymous.

Remember when Obama had 22 Russian troops train on US soil for the first time ever in 2012? Obama was buddies with Putin back then.  He also did a DEFCON test when the Russians were in town. Shortly after that ISIS became a big news story, a new bad guy for us to read about for the duration of Obamas stay. You think the dealings with Russia had stopped? No, they popped up every once in a while when ISIS news was down. ISIS was a cover story, it was really happening but it was put in place to cover up the dealings with Russia. But where was Trump during all this? He was around in 2011 doing his birth certificate thing, but then he and anyone else talking about that was basically told to shut up. This made people who read alternative news interested in Trump, and therefore TPTB were interested in using Trump as a puppet.

So it's not JUST Trump who is in with the Russians. It's everyone. It's part of the plan.

4 minutes ago, Fishticon said:

So it's not JUST Trump who is in with the Russians. It's everyone. It's part of the plan.

ISIS and islam in general is the army of the progressives. I see the US under Bush/Obama funding and arming isis and Russia BOMBING them, so they are playing on the old cold war fears that the Soviets are our enemy, to gain support to fight Russia, who is taking an anti globalist stance. Trump is willing to work WITH Russia to solve the ISIS problem, which no one else wants to solve, but they want to BOLSTER isis capabilities (IE: McCain, Graham, and countless liberals who want to arm and fund the very groups that want us dead, AND expedite their immigration to the US) Trump and Putin are against that very principal, therefor BOTH have my support... As far as  HACKING is concerned, I don't believe Russia had anything to do with it, it was leaked from within, and if Russia DID do it, we owe them a debt of gratitude for exposing the vile corruption in the DNC.

This might be the civil upheaveal that Obama thinks he could use to declare Martial Law just in time for the Inauguration...but heck why didn't he think of this before?  Sorry, Obama just take your crap somewhere else...