Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Some Guy

Trump and his generals are staging a coup d'etat'

Ukshep    23,180
3 minutes ago, Some Guy said:

Red Alert to the states

And this claim is based on what?

Millevolt    648

Absolutely. Trump is planning a coup against the communist takeover of America, and the globe by a group claiming to be "progressive" but are really totalitarians. Oh, BTW, Trump has the support of the largest most heavily armed group in the history of the world. The swamp will be drained.

4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

He is a troll making baseless claims, and attacking people who post here regularly. Yet another butt hurt commie slug...

Some Guy   
Some Guy
10 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Intelligence 

Cryptic Mole    4,733
50 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Shep, he may actually be right. Doesn't The Trumpet have huge balls standing up to the man who is in charge of the CIA? The Trumpet knows just what happened to JFK, so I hardly think he would be so stupid by making the same mistake without some kind of backing and insurance. I was told years ago that there will be Tanks crashing the gates of the Whitehouse one day. Is this what he was referring to? Well, I don't really know, but it's something to consider. If that's true, they better do it before the 20th. The Whitehouse part that is. The coup can come afterward.

Cryptic Mole    4,733

I can see Trump in collusion with the military after he officially takes office and sending out the military to make massive arrest across the country. And for those who have planned to flee, Interpol gathering up the rest for crimes against humanity. Don't be too surprised when Hillary, Bill, and Obama are arrested because that what is being said will happen.

Really?   
Really?

And with RFK jr. round up the bush cartel for justice

Ukshep    23,180
1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Shep, he may actually be right. Doesn't The Trumpet have huge balls standing up to the man who is in charge of the CIA? The Trumpet knows just what happened to JFK, so I hardly think he would be so stupid by making the same mistake without some kind of backing and insurance. I was told years ago that there will be Tanks crashing the gates of the Whitehouse one day. Is this what he was referring to? Well, I don't really know, but it's something to consider. If that's true, they better do it before the 20th. The Whitehouse part that is. The coup can come afterward.

Not about whether he is right or not. I require facts, some meat at least before i can use any of it to see if it fits into a plot or plan. Surely you understand that.

No info posts helps scarcely.

Redlistvet    860
1 hour ago, Jostler said:

trolls are so unimaginative these days.  

:facepalm:

its ok. one day they will learn and start getting interesting. till then  :dr-evil-crying1:

Cryptic Mole    4,733
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Not about whether he is right or not. I require facts, some meat at least before i can use any of it to see if it fits into a plot or plan. Surely you understand that.

No info posts helps scarcely.

Come on Shep, get real. The only person that could give you the facts that you require would be someone involved in the plot.

Do you really suspect that anyone would ever come forward with something like that?