Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Malevolent

Racist Black Dog - in the White House

Jip, it is TIC - but still had it been the other way round it would be sensationalized like nobody's business.. Image Trump's dog biting a black kid.. Sacrilege!

SOURCE  ((As the MSM would have put it had it been Trump's dog!))  Vicious dog (possibly rabid) tears black kid to pieces for no reason .. bla, bla fish paste! 

President Obama had to deal with a small domestic crisis at the White House -- a family friend was bitten by Sunny, the First Family's 4-year-old dog.

We're told the incident occurred Monday when the 18-year-old was visiting the White House. Sources connected to the girl tell us she went to pet and kiss Sunny, and the dog bit her on the face.

Sunny -- a female Portuguese Water Dog -- left a nasty gash under the girl's eye. We're told the Obamas' family physician, Dr. Ronny Jackson, checked her out and decided she needed stitches.

She's gonna be okay, but we're told she'll likely have a small scar ... which upset her. She posted various pics of the injury and her visit to Dr. Jackson on social media. 

The bite is out of character for the breed, which typically is not aggressive in family situations. The Obamas have 2 Portuguese Water Dogs -- 8-year-old Bo has the title,"First Dog."

We reached out to the White House. No comment on the incident.

"Racist Black Dog - in the White House"

Don't worry, that rabid dog will be leaving Friday. He is no longer the president.

I have a black lab and a co worker jokingly made a racist comment because I had her on a lease....I said yeah ok  I'm racist but i wash her, brush her, feed her and clean up her poop...

3 hours ago, foxtrot2000 said:

Portuguese Water Dog??? what kind of shit breed is that? and why did they choose THAT breed?? lol, wtf, whatever.

I did just a bit of looking into the breed. Apparently, fishing boats all had one onboard. The dog happily jumped into the water and herded the fish into the nets.

Wait when did my dog get out the house. Lol. 

Yes my German Shep mix is racist, I think. He can't stand white male dogs, especially my buddy's white pit bull even tho he's the sweetest thing ever lol. 

But it yes I could imagine the backlash had this been trumps dog. 

15 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

GIRL WAS WHITE.

Oh ok that explains it. Must have missed that in the article. Haha. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.