Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Inauguration 2017: Almost One Million Attendees, Plus Protestors, Say Officials

Officials expect almost 1 million people to attend Donald Trump’s Jan. 20 inauguration — and they also worry about the potential arrival of hundreds of thousands of protestors who are expected to attend a protest march the next day.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/15/inauguration-2017-what-to-expect/

This is going to be a huge problem with all the SJW's there. Here's hoping all goes well on that day, the days prior and the days after. 

The fact these little faggots can even get there shows someone is paying for this. These retards don't have two pennies to rub together let alone enough to go to DC and protest.

sodbuster
49 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

I'd go but am concerned about my safety. aint that a B? 

It truly is. This country has been slowly marching toward civil war for at least the past 8 to 12 years, but about half of us didn't understand we were at war until Trump's election. Now that we know, the gloves are off and the marxist/communist/SJW regressives plan on making our lives as miserable as possible for the next 4 years. I think its time for those Americans who still support the Constitution to start treating the Left as enemy combatants, and any libtard engaging in violence should immediately arrested and interned in the FEMA camps that they built for us. And by that I mean use legal processes to isolate and destroy the cancer that threatens this country's future.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/01/shootout-u-s-consulate-nuevo-laredo-part-cartel-terrorist-attack-plan-trump-inauguration/

Just last week Judicial Watch reported that a Jihadi-cartel alliance in the Mexican state of Nuevo León is collaborating to carry out attacks in American cities and ports of entry along the southern border. Confidential U.S. and Mexican law enforcement sources said that, as part of the plan, militant Islamists have arrived recently at the Monterrey International Airport situated in Apodaca, Nuevo León, about 130 miles south of the Texas border. An internal Mexican law enforcement report obtained by Judicial Watch confirms that Islamic terrorists have “people along the border, principally in Tijuana, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo León and Tamaulipas.” Cartel informants tell law enforcement contacts that “they are only waiting for the order and the times to carry out a simultaneous attack in the different ports of entry or cities of the United States of America.”

Sounds about like this: