Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

DarkKnightNomeD

What You Need To Know About The CIA Coup Against Donald Trump

DarkKnightNomeD    2,080

By WeAreChange

Published on Jan 15, 2017

In this video we go over the latest war of words between President Elect Donald Trump as he is about to take office and the CIA. The current CIA director John Brenna was just on national television sending harsh words against Trump and of course the President-elect responded on twitter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywEqjrepiBo

Cinnamon    26,135

LOL These ole irrelevant dinosaurs are doing their best to do what they always do: Things are too complicated for regular people to understand... we're too dumb and I guess that includes Trump. 

CIA and their WMD reports killed and displaced millions in collusion with other intel agencies, media and government. 

The world has been on fire ever since, country after country. They are OBSOLETE LIARS.

garlic    2,639

Creepy neighbor alert! Have not seen them move vehicles for a few days. Last time they disappeared we had the cop shooting in Dallas. Something is up........

Cryptic Mole    4,721
4 minutes ago, CGK said:

Creepy neighbor alert! Have not seen them move vehicles for a few days. Last time they disappeared we had the cop shooting in Dallas. Something is up........

You spoke about these people before I seem to remember when they suddenly took off in their SUV or something.

garlic    2,639
24 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

You spoke about these people before I seem to remember when they suddenly took off in their SUV or something.

Yep..they went missing before the Cop attack in Dallas. I put out an alert right before that happened. Heads up...they are missing again.

garlic    2,639
33 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Here it is..Same sort of thing...they took off and are missing

Some Guy   
Some Guy
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

LOL These ole irrelevant dinosaurs are doing their best to do what they always do: Things are too complicated for regular people to understand... we're too dumb and I guess that includes Trump. 

CIA and their WMD reports killed and displaced millions in collusion with other intel agencies, media and government. 

The world has been on fire ever since, country after country. They are OBSOLETE LIARS.

Not much different than those who post on these sites.

Cryptic Mole    4,721
6 hours ago, CGK said:

Here it is..Same sort of thing...they took off and are missing

Yep, and there it is and seems it may be happening again.

I'll bet, though, this time it'll be much worse.

Millevolt    648
58 minutes ago, Some Guy said:

Not much different than those who post on these sites.

Some Commie comes here to trash people on this site? What a waste of breath... Go in your safe space, curl up and die...