Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Tarmalen

PSA for anyone attending the Inauguration

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

On a personal level, it seems wise to prepare for the possibility of widespread unrest due to political instability.

Tread carefully at the scene of the inauguration, and any high profile political gatherings or demonstrations.

Riots at the inauguration, or in cities throughout the country are possible, maybe even likely, as is an attempted assassination. Even if this scenario is a long shot, and taboo to even discuss, the role of the CIA in past coups, revolutions and uprisings is enough to warrant taking precautions.

There is an element of chaos present during this unprecedented transfer of power to the 45th president, and a wounded animal in the defensive-attack posture.

If you are at a protest, either as a participant, or as an observer, remain aware of the larger actions of the crowd, identify potential provocateurs and stay away from points of potential violence. Police could use anti-riot gear and spray the crowd, fire rubber bullet, use microwave heating or auditory devices, make mass arrests, or block off large portions of the city.

If anything significant happens, use any available phone or camera to film it, but be prepared for confiscation or technologies to wipe phones. An EMF shielded bag could block this; live stream or upload instantly to as many video platforms as possible, but they have been known to jam cell phone signals at mass gatherings and demonstrations. Make copies and store a physical copy, and several back-ups.

If you are at home, do not wait for the all clear signal from the authorities, shelter in place and prepare to ride out a storm, if something sensational or deadly takes place and panic spreads. Do not trust the media; and try to take notice if a coup has taken place, and constitutional authority subverted.

Taken from: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-14/will-cia-assassinate-trump-ron-paul-warns-more-powerful-shadow-government

And a message to the anarchists out there who think it is their divine right to destroy peoples property... Many states, like here in Florida, recognize the right of armed citizens to protect life AND property with lethal force, so, before you go destroying sh1t, you might want to check the local laws, and keep it to your liberal sh1tholes.

I am staying home this week and working on my old truck . I have food stashed and a few dollars in my hiding spot .

I see dark agree clouds forming . I think George Soros and Hillary Clinton will be watching their minions on live stream and so will I .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.