Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Drug testing floated for White House press Corps (lulz!)

Cinnamon    26,128

One proposal on dealing with the media that was pitched to President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team calls for drug testing the White House press corps.

Trump’s attacks on the mainstream media were a cornerstone of his campaign and last week he called BuzzFeed a “failing pile of garbage,” but forcing reporters to undergo random drug tests would provoke a media meltdown.

The pee-in-a-cup proposal (yellow journalism indeed) was one of 13 ideas one candidate for White House press secretary wrote in November in a confidential memo to members of the Presidential Transition Team’s Executive Committee.

<snip>

http://pagesix.com/2017/01/13/drug-testing-floated-for-white-house-press-corps/?_ga=1.103821888.1990827590.1484341786

:mouselaugh:

Tarmalen    1,320

I wish they would test all elected officials.

If a clerk at your local grocery can be fired for failing a drug test then I suggest that this policy should be followed by all of my employees (elected officials).

Cinnamon    26,128
Just now, Tarmalen said:

If a clerk at your local grocery can be fired for failing a drug test then I suggest that this policy should be followed by all of my employees (elected officials).

I can see half the press corps quitting. I'd love to see elected officials have to go through the humiliation of peeing in a cup, too. 

Cracked   
Cracked
3 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Trump would have to release his medical files now woooooo lel

Sulie   
Sulie
10 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

I like this. Lol. I am at max for likes today. Lol 

Cinnamon    26,128
3 minutes ago, Cracked said:

Nice if authentic and random test every day should be required but anyway he is not gonna be there for too many days

You're too funny. He'll be there for the next 4 and most likely EIGHT more years. lmao! 

Deal with it! 

Cracked   
Cracked
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

You're too funny. He'll be there for the next 4 and most likely EIGHT more years. lmao! 

Deal with it! 

It is being Dealt with and for some reason I dont think your going to like the outcome lel

Cinnamon    26,128
1 minute ago, Cracked said:

It is being Dealt with and for some reason I dont think your going to like the outcome lel

You're bordering on threats. Care to take this further? 

Cracked   
Cracked
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

You're bordering on threats. Care to take this further? 

Threats who did I threat? And yes I will take this further and this website will be reported ti the authorities