Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Leaked Audio of Fascist Plan to Blockade Trump Inauguration

Cryptic Mole    4,721

Now they know where to place the national guard.

Unless this is a fake video designed to draw attention to the wrong places.

Nah, democrakheads are not that smart.

Cinnamon    26,135
1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Now they know where to place the national guard.

Unless this is a fake video designed to draw attention to the wrong places.

Nah, democrakheads are not that smart.

I saw this somewhere else with a video and didn't post it. It's the real thing and no they are NOT that smart. They're still paying ineffective trolls to come here to try and disrupt this small forum... so nope not smart AT ALL. :) 

Cryptic Mole    4,721
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I saw this somewhere else with a video and didn't post it. It's the real thing and no they are NOT that smart. They're still paying ineffective trolls to come here to try and disrupt this small forum... so nope not smart AT ALL. :) 

I think I've already heard this story days back on Drudge. About Mike Pence home on the 18th and the other crap on the 19th.

Brio    1,038

Trump should just cancel everything but the swearing in. 5 minutes and off to the oval office. Sucks to be you progressives.

Tarmalen    1,320

He is sworn in PRIVATELY before the public event.

People are so damn gullible and easily manipulated....

Cinnamon    26,135
Just now, Sulie said:

Fascists? Pulease. These people are just stupid.

They aren't facists, they Marxist/Communists. Whoever labeled that vid got is back assward. 

COBO Member    3,834
7 minutes ago, Brio said:

Trump should just cancel everything but the swearing in. 5 minutes and off to the oval office. Sucks to be you progressives.

I'll feel sorry for all the out-of-town participants and marching bands that spent a bucketload of their own funds to travel for the official parade if these nimrods actually pull this off. But a quick, "I do." might be necessary for everyone's safety.

garlic    2,639
3 hours ago, Brio said:

That would be amazing. Screw the parade and parties. Hold up the bible, swear Trump in and let him go to work. I really like that idea. Someone tweet Donald and tell him if he wants to skip all the hoopla we don't mind. Its not a big deal...