Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

MSM is going to hate this!

Trump Team May Move West Wing Briefings to Expand Capacity

<snip>

“This is about greater accessibility, more people in the process,” Sean Spicer said Sunday on Fox News Channel’s “Media Buzz.” Involving more people, including bloggers and others who aren’t from the mainstream media, “should be seen as a welcome change,” he said.

<snip>

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-15/trump-team-may-move-briefings-from-west-wing-to-accommodate-more

If someone besides MSM is allowed to ask questions, we'll be a lot better off and more informed. "Put them in the back!" lol

6 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I wonder if that means Alex Jones will be showing up to pressers, going all mad dog foaming at the mouth asking questions.

I believe so! Look at the other thread by Anon that I just pinned. :)

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I believe so! Look at the other thread by Anon that I just pinned. :)

LOL - I just saw it like 5+ minutes after I posted that comment here. hahha - I can predict the future!!!!

Pat my head for crystal ball knowledge! hehe

11 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

LOL - I just saw it like 5+ minutes after I posted that comment here. hahha - I can predict the future!!!!

Pat my head for crystal ball knowledge! hehe

Your portrait shows a nice shiny dome...but where did you get that cape and those awesome yellow pajamas?

Trump treating the MSM with all the respect they have earned. LMAO!!

3 minutes ago, Brio said:

Trump treating the MSM with all the respect they have earned. LMAO!!

Wait until they have to pee in a cup. roars! 

11 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Wait until they have to pee in a cup. roars! 

:chuckle: So they should. I was just meandering in my mind, much of the criticism of Trump is that he's not a statesman, and he isn't. But he will be if he's the genuine thing. Like my brother who was an equipment operator and a mechanic before he got a degree in engineering. He can build roads that won't fall apart. I like that analogy :)

9 minutes ago, Brio said:

:chuckle: So they should. I was just meandering in my mind, much of the criticism of Trump is that he's not a statesman, and he isn't. But he will be if he's the genuine thing. Like my brother who was an equipment operator and a mechanic before he got a degree in engineering. He can build roads that won't fall apart. I like that analogy :)

All I know is that the amount of butthurt he's caused so far is more satisfaction than I got from 8 years of Obammy's failed policies. 

zero

MSM should be given 6 seats at the White House press meetings the rest should be given to independent Alt. Media.

This is the list for the 6 seats.

These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America

http://www.businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6

Seams fair to me.

This list is some what dated it may only be 5 corporations now?

If that is the case then that would make one more seat to be filled by the real American press.

1 minute ago, zero said:

MSM should be given 6 seats at the White House press meetings the rest should be given to independent Alt. Media.

This is the list for the 6 seats.

These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America

http://www.businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6

Seams fair to me.

This list is some what dated it may only be 5 corporations now?

If that is the case then that would make one more seat to be filled by the real American press.

You're too kind, I'm hoping they have their credentials stripped from them and no more protection under the 1st Amendment. They've not just betrayed the world, they've caused the deaths and displacement of tens of millions of people while carrying water for the ptb. They're just a mouthpiece and need to cease to exist since they lost functionality years ago. 

4 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I wonder if that means Alex Jones will be showing up to pressers, going all mad dog foaming at the mouth asking questions.

Oh no! How many pecker pills and jizz juice do you reckon Jones would have to sell to support a DC estate?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.