Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Vneck

Have A Think On Me

The Good and Bad both seem dangerous.

There was never any war until the word and concept for "peace" was invented

Peace makers wage war on war mongers

Religions are all militant

- specially the slave laborhamic religions er what ever

There are as many peace full religionist's as there are peaceful secular's

But both right wing and left wing are a war type people.

People ask what side I take I say the side that takes my side. 

So far neither side has joined up with me yet.

Sulie
14 minutes ago, Vneck said:

I think it's far more animalistic and simple. I have a Great Dane that I take to the dog park frequently. Despite his size, some Chihuahua tries to mount him, or any other make dog at the park. I new dog comes in the yard, and same thing.

The world is filled with people that have raging hormones, and somebody always wants to be on top.

My religion is better than yours

My political party is better than yours

My college is better than yours....my shoes, my car, my bank account....lol!

Oneupmanship will never cease to exist.

12 minutes ago, Sulie said:

I think it's far more animalistic and simple. I have a Great Dane that I take to the dog park frequently. Despite his size, some Chihuahua tries to mount him, or any other make dog at the park. I new dog comes in the yard, and same thing.

The world is filked with peopke that have raging hormones, and somebody always wants to be on top.

My religion is better thsn yours

My political party is better than yours

My college is better than yours....my shoes, my car, my bank account....lol!

Oneupmanship will never cease to exist.

yep, if no one trys best them self. No one ever will.

Most people try to best others. Why everyone is better than everyone else and not them self, eh.

No one is better than their leader and if they get better, they just replace him and he goes some place else and leads some other fanfare. 

Usually leaders need followers as much a followers need leaders. They are co dependent on one another.

Follwers cant do anything with out orders and leaders kill them self if no one is there to follow them, they loose their idenity completely, but in reality it was a salutation, not really them, just a name and position that makes it seem like they are better than the other guys. 

So your saying as long as hierarchy's exist,, there will be besting and one upping eh. I like the way you talk.

What group isnt a hierarchy of bettermanship? 

i dont think it is as simple as you said, yet really even more simple than that. Society causes sopcial problems, society is heirarchy. The only human problems are social problems so your saying that society is the blame for one upmanship. Your smart

1 hour ago, Vneck said:

I have already convinced myself the good, the bad, and even the ugly are putty in my hands because my mind tells me this is so.

There actually has never been any peace right from the onset of creation as all matter is always in disagreement.

Peace is war and war is peace. There is no difference. Only someone's perception of them/it.

Religions are all militant and so are hunters and their wives who do his butchering for a meal.

There is zero peace between anyone, only a reprieve before punishment deserved or not.

Two wings are needed for a takeoff of any war. If only one wing is able, there will be peace.

I take no side, left, right, forwards and even back. Instead, I prefer my position in above and/or below the plane of the sites being withheld. Some believe the advantage is to view from above, but my advantage is viewing from below because I am here first and have secured my safe place before all others.

I allow no one in my place of power. Even those who believe they are all empowering because I am above no one. I am hiding below just out of their line of sight/site.

I think some people hear different than others. 

I know when i tolk some people they cant understand me, like i am mispelling my words out loud as i speak now.

I know I am talking right, i meant to say it spell it like that, but they cant hear me unless i repeat it a few times and motion with my hand jesters.

I see people I have seen my whole life, i live the place i grew up again, i wasnt gone that long but it is like no one knows me any more. They dont see me, they cant hear me. One girl called me by another name, i know here for 35 years, i didnt see her for like four years, now every time i see her, she thinks I am some one else. She ask me where I was now? I am like, "I am standing right here". She voted ron paul it said on her facebook. I am the one who told her about him. 

I am glad i never voted for ron paul. I never voted since i turned 18

Sulie
1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I have already convinced myself the good, the bad, and even the ugly are putty in my hands because my mind tells me this is so.

There actually has never been any peace right from the onset of creation as all matter is always in disagreement.

Peace is war and war is peace. There is no difference. Only someone's perception of them/it.

Religions are all militant and so are hunters and their wives who do his butchering for a meal.

There is zero peace between anyone, only a reprieve before punishment deserved or not.

Two wings are needed for a takeoff of any war. If only one wing is able, there will be peace.

I take no side, left, right, forwards and even back. Instead, I prefer my position in above and/or below the plane of the sites being withheld. Some believe the advantage is to view from above, but my advantage is viewing from below because I am here first and have secured my safe place before all others.

I allow no one in my place of power. Even those who believe they are all empowering because I am above no one. I am hiding below just out of their line of sight/site.

That's kinda sad. Personally, I'm putty to men who buy me expensive diamonds. Lol, but at least I admit it. :yeah3:

16 minutes ago, Vneck said:

I think some people hear different than others. 

Lol, I heard and understood what you were saying.

I was just having some fun with you.

10 minutes ago, Sulie said:

That's kinda sad. Personally, I'm putty to men who buy me expensive diamonds. Lol, but at least I admit it. :yeah3:

Lol, but I must admit that I'm not always right!

and... you are brutally honest! ROFL.

I heard you hear me I thought.

But It wasnt directed toward you.

Should have went around to the next guy

But I liked you post. I just hadnt got around to responding yet

@Sulie , what I would like to know is how come we've never conversed on LOP?

I was a member for a long time. I suppose we just had different interest.

I know you were a mod, but never had any need to give me any warnings... lol.

2 minutes ago, Vneck said:

I heard you hear me I thought.

But It wasnt directed toward you.

Should have went around to the next guy

But I liked you post. I just hadnt got around to responding yet

Lol, I guess you just did.

... and by the way, welcome. :biggrin:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.