Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cryptic Mole

* Something has Changed! *

Cryptic Mole    4,713

The elements are vibrating in an unusual way.

Extremely excited heating both night and day.

Addressing and communicating ready to scatter.

Moving into position as unstable matter.

Now calling out a warning high from above.

As the darkness gives the light one last shove.

Paint your doorways the warning of red.

Hiding quickly while watching it spread.

Can you see it?

Can you sense it?

I know you can!

Lucy Barnable    5,387

Something happened a few weeks ago that caused this change. The affects of it are now apparent and it's accelerating.

Be aware in your "dreams" and be careful, very careful.

Tarmalen    1,320

It started when the harmonic frequency of earth increased.

Give a search and do some reading regarding earth's harmonic frequency.

radio doc    373

if you mean "resonate freq" its supposed to be 7.6 hz, and is based on the physical size and shape just like a tuning fork is.

if the earth increases in size this frequency will go lower, if the earth gets smaller this will go higher.

if either has happened, we could be in trouble!

maybe it's just due to ice melt at the poles?

Cryptic Mole    4,713
1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Something happened a few weeks ago that caused this change. The affects of it are now apparent and it's accelerating.

Be aware in your "dreams" and be careful, very careful.

I agree, and I also believe Shep had mentioned something similar a few weeks back as well. The air/atmosphere has changed and everything is reacting towards it. It's like they were called to battle and everything is moving in a war dance. Does that make any sense? I think if it makes any sense to anyone, I believe that will be you, Lucy. We already know just how the other thinks.

This is what keeps coming to me, Lucy.

"All of the elements have become excited"

"They are vibrating and heating up."

When I sense things like that, I pay careful attention because it has never been wrong yet. :bricks:

DarkKnightNomeD    2,080
9 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Sounds like what is going on right now, vast rapid changes in climate.

We should figure out if we are nearing the point of no return with the earths wobble. Or maybe something has happened to the streams in the ocean.

Lucy Barnable    5,387
24 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I agree, and I also believe Shep had mentioned something similar a few weeks back as well. The air/atmosphere has changed and everything is reacting towards it. It's like they were called to battle and everything is moving in a war dance. Does that make any sense? I think if it makes any sense to anyone, I believe that will be you, Lucy. We already know just how the other thinks.

This is what keeps coming to me, Lucy.

When I sense things like that, I pay careful attention because it has never been wrong yet. :bricks:

Yes, what I saw then was particles falling or descending but I couldn't tell exactly what.
It was accompanied by a very loud, but inaudible, sound. Now, when I go to look at it, it's like a blizzard.
I can't see through it. But I have noticed there are more observers than there ought to be, or than there normally are.
One of them is unknown to me. I've never encountered it before. At first I thought it was neutral but now I'm not so sure.

Cryptic Mole    4,713
30 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Sounds like what is going on right now, vast rapid changes in climate.

We should figure out if we are nearing the point of no return with the earths wobble. Or maybe something has happened to the streams in the ocean.

My thoughts are on a more intuitive plane, though the occurrence will be in the natural realm for us to see with our eyes.

A real experience of sorts.

Cryptic Mole    4,713
11 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Yes, what I saw then was particles falling or descending but I couldn't tell exactly what.
It was accompanied by a very loud, but inaudible, sound. Now, when I go to look at it, it's like a blizzard.
I can't see through it. But I have noticed there are more observers than there ought to be, or than there normally are.
One of them is unknown to me. I've never encountered it before. At first I thought it was neutral but now I'm not so sure.

Yes, what I am seeing and sensing is inaudible as I am seeing it, but the actual event will be audible.

I see elements while you see particles.

You see a Blizzard while I see a warning from above.

I'm sure there's more I'm missing.