Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Pelosi: Were It Not for Obama, $19,951,756,200,280 Debt Would Be Higher

Marxist/Communist logic at work here! "We have to pass it before we can see what's in it." :mouselaugh:

(CNSNews.com) – House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said on Friday that were it not for "the work" of President Barack Obama, the federal debt would have increased even more than the $9 trillion that it has increased over the eight years of his presidency.

“Absent the work of President Obama this national debt would be even higher,” Pelosi said at her weekly briefing with reporters at the Capitol when asked about the increase in the federal budget under Obama.

<snip>

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-starr/pelosi-were-it-not-obama-national-debt-would-be-even-higher

If you review some of these people in power they have NO CLUE what reality is and just move their mouth to let the bullshit inside pour out.

Remember...don't put a base on Guam as it might tip over....Yep real education showing there (not)...ohh wait...you are a token and a very dumb one at that.

How does people with low IQ...near non existent education become leaders? They don't...someone places them there so they can be controlled.

There is no way in hell some of these people would have been nominated or voted in if people had a chance to vet them.

I'm still amazed that we have BLUE HAIRED people who were voted in....Hello?

Dying your hair blue should be grounds for dismissal (unless it's a Halloween party) as it shows a lack of common sense when representing people.

Sulie

I think 8 years of service should require him to carry the national debt on his personal credit report. :yeah3:

Uh huh...then why is Congress living paycheck to paycheck...spoken by the same person...

Uh, who opened Pelosi's box?  We thought it said Pandora's box, but we now believe it's Pelosi's box...

Raising the debt ceiling won't hurt anything...just the economy....

2 hours ago, counterintelligence said:

Uh huh...then why is Congress living paycheck to paycheck...spoken by the same person...

Uh, who opened Pelosi's box?  We thought it said Pandora's box, but we now believe it's Pelosi's box...

Raising the debt ceiling won't hurt anything...just the economy....

Economy shmonomy...who needs that when you have SERFS!

6 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Pelosi:

1. Open Mouth

2. Now, Insert Foot!

3. Again. lol.

Did they applaud after that? I'm sure they did. omg I can't believe we put up with this shite. 

22 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Did they applaud after that? I'm sure they did. omg I can't believe we put up with this shite. 

One guy asked her a question she wasn't going to answer...are we going to jail for not signing up for ObamaCare?

Can't pay your bills?  Neither can the government!

Damn it! When I say whoa! I mena Whoa!

25 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Sometimes I have to almost pinch myself to check is I'm just stuck in some kind of nightmare, or I have to check my pulse to see if I'm still alive or just floating in limbo.

7 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

One guy asked her a question she wasn't going to answer...are we going to jail for not signing up for ObamaCare?

Can't pay your bills?  Neither can the government!

Damn it! When I say whoa! I mena Whoa!

This witch loves her some illegals... and she wanted to send US to jail for not buying it...the illegals are the ones using the ER like a clinic! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.