Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Hah! Trump Calls on Media and Intel Chiefs to Apologize over “Garbage Document”

Today Donald Trump called on US intelligence chiefs and liberal media outlets to apologize for a “garbage document” leaked out this week that accused Trump of bizarre sex acts in Moscow.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/hah-trump-calls-media-intel-chiefs-apologize-garbage-document/

They won't apologize because the headlies are still impacting the Marxist/Communists and plays into their agenda. 

Anon

You don't make them apologize, you fire them for incompetency. Intel that is false can be life threatening to innocent people and in reprehensible. As it is millions of civilians have been killed by US air strikes because of false intel, millions of innocent people killed because of incompetent intel from the CIA.

You fire them and you fire them all because of the other people who knew better and didn't stop the obviously false report. In doing so they have demonstrated they are not holding up their end of the contract they entered into and can be fired because of that. They have demonstrated incompetence an reluctance to correct incompetence throughout th entire organization. Time to fire them all. None of them have demonstarted they are worthy of the position or can be trusted to make sure ever fact is included to prevent intel reports from being misleading.

When I make a mistake in my job I get fired. Simple as that and I don't have millions of lives under my responsibility.

Incompetent Intel agencies in the USA are danger to the entire world and the US people. Trillions of that US debt was racked up because the CIA told the US government they needed to keep developing weapons quickly because fake enemies would be on the doorstep of the USA any day now. They have been selling that story for 50 years to the detriment of the US taxpayer who now owes 14 trillion dollars. Better take out more loans to pay for weapons development against enemies that don't really exist. No-one is going to invade the USA, the only people who want to are Mexicans.

As for the Media who reported the obviously fake intel, Guantanamo Bay. They have acted to weaken the President and that is considered an act of terrorism. An act against the USA itself, Treason.

Sulie

Sorry? He better pace himself for years of disappointments if he expects apologies. 

21 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I think they passed that law recently where if you owe the IRS 50K or more, your passport can be taken and you will not be allowed to leave the U.S.  

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Today Donald Trump called on US intelligence chiefs and liberal media outlets to apologize for a “garbage document” leaked out this week that accused Trump of bizarre sex acts in Moscow.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/hah-trump-calls-media-intel-chiefs-apologize-garbage-document/

They won't apologize because the headlies are still impacting the Marxist/Communists and plays into their agenda. 

This type of ridicule and  character assassination  by the media will more than likely continue throughout his presidency.  The media will not apologize.

Just now, Zing said:

This type of ridicule and  character assassination  by the media will more than likely continue throughout his presidency.  The media will not apologize.

I figure it will. Until a few heads get busted up. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.