Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

'Satanist' teen suspected of slaughtering his family with axe

Cinnamon    26,089

A 17-year-old young man has been arrested in Russia’s central Tambov region for allegedly killing his sister, father, and grandmother with an axe. The suspect is reportedly a Satanist, who “wanted to change his life.”

On Saturday, police found the bodies of an elderly woman, a man, and a 14-year-old girl in the village of Sosnovka in the Tambov region of central Russia. All of them had been severely hacked with an axe. Though the girl and the woman were already dead, the man was still alive when police found him, but he later succumbed to his injuries in a hospital, Russia’s Investigative Committee said in a statement.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/news/373766-teenager-killed-family-russia/

Getting killed with an axe is right up there with burning alive on my list of how I don't want to die. What is wrong with people? I keep seeing more and more of these heinous crimes reported with people killing their own family members, dismemberment... Are they possessed or just mentally ill? 

Zimix99    1,033

Many end time prophecies (like bible, nibiru etc) all have a common theme that people will start to go "Crazy". I said it before and I'll say it again. When you start seeing a very large uptick in violence by normal people with very little motives, It could be a sign of whats to come.

Cracked   
Cracked
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

A 17-year-old young man has been arrested in Russia’s central Tambov region for allegedly killing his sister, father, and grandmother with an axe. The suspect is reportedly a Satanist, who “wanted to change his life.”

On Saturday, police found the bodies of an elderly woman, a man, and a 14-year-old girl in the village of Sosnovka in the Tambov region of central Russia. All of them had been severely hacked with an axe. Though the girl and the woman were already dead, the man was still alive when police found him, but he later succumbed to his injuries in a hospital, Russia’s Investigative Committee said in a statement.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/news/373766-teenager-killed-family-russia/

Getting killed with an axe is right up there with burning alive on my list of how I don't want to die. What is wrong with people? I keep seeing more and more of these heinous crimes reported with people killing their own family members, dismemberment... Are they possessed or just mentally ill? 

Trump supporters

Cinnamon    26,089

nah I'd say it's more like hillary supporters.... 2 classic example of Marxist/Commie supporters and how they think... or don't think.

zero   
zero

Satanism is sometimes a family affair, maybe when the kid said he want to change his life, killing the people who forced him into satanism was his first steps towards freedom.

Sulie   
Sulie
25 minutes ago, zero said:

Satanism is sometimes a family affair, maybe when the kid said he want to change his life, killing the people who forced him into satanism was his first steps towards freedom.

What a scary thought, but believable. How ending up in prison as a secondary to Satanism makes sense, means he didn't quite think it through though.