Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Progressives Prepping for Anti-Trump Woman’s March by Making ‘Pussyhats’

And they wonder why we don't take them seriously? 

Progressive knitters and crocheters around the world are busy making “Pussyhats” to be worn by participants in the media-hyped Woman’s March to take place in Washington, D.C. as part of the organized left’s response to Donald Trump’s election.

“Pussyhats” are pink, knitted, cat-ear headgear, and their manufacture and distribution are being undertaken by the Pussyhat Project, one of the “partners” listed on the website of the Woman’s March scheduled for January 21, 2017.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/15/progressives-prepping-for-anti-trump-womans-march-by-making-pussyhats/

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

And they wonder why we don't take them seriously? 

Progressive knitters and crocheters around the world are busy making “Pussyhats” to be worn by participants in the media-hyped Woman’s March to take place in Washington, D.C. as part of the organized left’s response to Donald Trump’s election.

“Pussyhats” are pink, knitted, cat-ear headgear, and their manufacture and distribution are being undertaken by the Pussyhat Project, one of the “partners” listed on the website of the Woman’s March scheduled for January 21, 2017.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/15/progressives-prepping-for-anti-trump-womans-march-by-making-pussyhats/

I met my quota of humor and stupidity for one day, all in one article!

Wait....you don't take people serious when they wear a knitted pussy on their head? THAT'S RACISISISIS!

8 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

I met my quota of humor and stupidity for one day, all in one article!

Wait....you don't take people serious when they wear a knitted pussy on their head? THAT'S RACISISISIS!

http://www.city-data.com/forum/members/guyntexas-703004-albums-pictures1-pic92321-20t2kxu.jpg

About as much as I take this seriously. omg! lol

6 minutes ago, Groove said:

:billworry:

nope not gonna look. Nope. Nope. Nope. 

Don't lie...we know you peeked!

sodbuster

some women have been willing to use any means at their disposal to tip the election in favor of their favorite vagina. I remember that in 2016 I saw print ads in magazines urging women to remember their "special power" to obtain Hitlery votes. The ads playfully suggested that women should withold the power of the pu**y from men as a way to influence the men's voting decisions. I am not making this up. Why isn't the intelligence community investigating this improper influence in the election process? :) And now we have Pussy Hats. So men, it's either no pussy, or women wearing Pussy Hats, all this from women who seek to eradicate the objectification of women's bodies. Uh huh.

1 minute ago, sodbuster said:

some women have been willing to use any means at their disposal to tip the election in favor of their favorite vagina. I remember that in 2016 I saw print ads in magazines urging women to remember their "special power" to obtain Hitlery votes. The ads playfully suggested that women should withold the power of the pu**y from men as a way to influence the men's voting decisions. I am not making this up. Why isn't the intelligence community investigating this improper influence in the election process? :) And now we have Pussy Hats. So men, it's either no pussy, or women wearing Pussy Hats, all this from women who seek to eradicate the objectification of women's bodies. Uh huh.

The word hypocrite comes to mind. When it comes to Hillary, that's all it's about. Taking money from ME nations that stone women for being raped... don't they get that?

sodbuster
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The word hypocrite comes to mind. When it comes to Hillary, that's all it's about. Taking money from ME nations that stone women for being raped... don't they get that?

Lots of hypocrisy, lots of willful ignorance and a set of values that I don't respect. I have a number of co-workers who said they knew "hillary isn't perfect", but they voted for her nevertheless because they craved having a woman in the most powerful position in US government. My response was that I'm not opposed to having a woman in the presidency, just not her.

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

They make excuses for Hillary.  They just see Trump as anti-woman and as racist and thus, to be avoided at all cost and I mean all cost.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.