Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Joss Whedon: ‘I Want a Rhino to F*ck Paul Ryan to Death’

Filmmaker Joss Whedon let loose on House Speaker Paul Ryan on Twitter this week, wishing him an unfortunate death at the hands of a certain horned mammal.

Whedon — a longtime Democratic Party contributor and an outspoken anti-Trump celebrity activist — has been on a social media tear since shortly before the election, when he reinstated his Twitter account to launch an anti-Trump political PSA featuring the stars of his Avengers movies.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/01/15/joss-whedon-want-rhino-fck-paul-ryan-death/

Wait what lol!

We avoided a complete Marxist/Communist takeover with Hillary's loss.  These people are going to continue wasting their time and energy throwing tantrums. However, they should love Paul Ryan because he's a traitor to Trump. Didn't he get the memo?

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

We avoided a complete Marxist/Communist takeover with Hillary's loss.  These people are going to continue wasting their time and energy throwing tantrums. However, they should love Paul Ryan because he's a traitor to Trump. Didn't he get the memo?

Obviously he did not get the memo!

Team Uzi

Whedon is an illuminati tool.

He should make a new show about Lesbo Hillary.

Title it:

"Muffy the Mummy Hunter".

3 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Damnit Shep...send him the memo!

Attempted to send the memo, Apparently monkeys are not very good mailmen. So i'll need to redo it.

29 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Attempted to send the memo, Apparently monkeys are not very good mailmen. So i'll need to redo it.

All this tech and nothing fn works! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.