Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Video: 5 Signs Something Might Be Going Down on Inauguration Day

Signs are coming out everywhere signalling some serious shenanigans might be going down on January 20. Let's hope it's all hype. Either way, I have a feeling that this is going to be unlike any inauguration day America has ever seen.

Getting close! Thoughts! Problems or smooth week ahead?

2 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

With anti-Trump events starting in just hours, along with Obama's final FU's to everyone, we're looking at a wild week ahead.

Yes we are. I am not looking forward to it.

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Signs are coming out everywhere signalling some serious shenanigans might be going down on January 20. Let's hope it's all hype. Either way, I have a feeling that this is going to be unlike any inauguration day America has ever seen.

I watched the lady leading the protest movement on FOX today and judging from her comments, and the number and groups of protesters, I think violence may ensue.  I get the impression that Jan. 20 will be a free for all event.  I don't think DC law enforcement will be able to control the chaos.  Even Fed law enforcement will have its hands full (35,000). Think of how angry they are (esp. as a group) that Trump won.  Some may feel justified to lash out.  The bikers will help keep violence in check.

My son will be working at the nearest hospital (in ER) to the inauguration.  The hospital has doubled their ER staff and are paying extra for the day.  Hope all will be well.

ABC

Not to mention the multiple weapon caches that were found off the Chesapeake canal.

Long guns, pistols, silencers, and ammunition were located in at least two separate drops

All of this to my understanding is within walking distance to the inauguration

Police: Weapons, ammunition discovered along C&O Canal

January 4, 2017

http://wtop.com/dc/2017/01/police-investigate-discovery-weapons-ammunition-along-canal-road/

Authorities continue to investigate cache of weapons, ammunition found near Potomac River

Jan 05 201

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/227359746-story

33 minutes ago, Zing said:

I watched the lady leading the protest movement on FOX today and judging from her comments, and the number and groups of protesters, I think violence may ensue.  I get the impression that Jan. 20 will be a free for all event.  I don't think DC law enforcement will be able to control the chaos.  Even Fed law enforcement will have its hands full (35,000). Think of how angry they are (esp. as a group) that Trump won.  Some may feel justified to lash out.  The bikers will help keep violence in check.

My son will be working at the nearest hospital (in ER) to the inauguration.  The hospital has doubled their ER staff and are paying extra for the day.  Hope all will be well.

That is more telling than all the chest pumping idiots yelling at a microphone.

Just now, ABC said:

Not to mention the multiple weapon caches that were found off the Chesapeake canal.

Long guns, pistols, silencers, and ammunition were located in at least two separate drops

All of this to my understanding is within walking distance to the inauguration

Police: Weapons, ammunition discovered along C&O Canal

January 4, 2017

http://wtop.com/dc/2017/01/police-investigate-discovery-weapons-ammunition-along-canal-road/

Authorities continue to investigate cache of weapons, ammunition found near Potomac River

Jan 05 201

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/227359746-story

Are they just hoping someone will come along and start some shit?? how hands off can you get?

5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Have you seen the farsite institute prediction for January it looks like a riot might break out at the inauguration 

I'm expecting inauguration day to  be a noisy fizzle.  I feel more concern for the 4 days left between now and the inauguration and events outside  of Washington DC than I do for the inauguration  itself.

We need a thorough schedule of Trump's whereabouts for the 20th. And a schedule of the Marxists protests prior to, during and after Inauguration Day. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.