Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

France warns US of "serious consequences" if Trump moves the embassy to Jerusalem

Ukshep    23,084

Paris (AFP) - French Foreign Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault said Sunday that if US President-elect Donald Trump moves the American embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem it would have "extremely serious consequences".

Speaking as 70 countries gather in Paris to try to revive Israeli-Palestinian peace efforts, Ayrault told French TV he believed Trump would find it "impossible" to fulfil the pledge he made during his campaign to transfer the embassy.

"When you are president of the United States, you cannot take such a stubborn and such a unilateral view on this issue. You have to try to create the conditions for peace," Ayrault said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/france-says-serious-consequences-us-embassy-moves-jerusalem-114924882.html

I am not exactly sure what the french think they can do as supposed to what they can actually achieve lel! But its in my blood too hate on the frenchies... Got nothing against them. I feel sorry for them really! but they are the buffer between whats coming and what is here. Once france is overun i know its time to move onward.

Tarmalen    1,320
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Paris (AFP) - French Foreign Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault said Sunday that if US President-elect Donald Trump moves the American embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem it would have "extremely serious consequences".

Speaking as 70 countries gather in Paris to try to revive Israeli-Palestinian peace efforts, Ayrault told French TV he believed Trump would find it "impossible" to fulfil the pledge he made during his campaign to transfer the embassy.

"When you are president of the United States, you cannot take such a stubborn and such a unilateral view on this issue. You have to try to create the conditions for peace," Ayrault said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/france-says-serious-consequences-us-embassy-moves-jerusalem-114924882.html

I am not exactly sure what the french think they can do as supposed to what they can actually achieve lel! But its in my blood too hate on the frenchies... Got nothing against them. I feel sorry for them really! but they are the buffer between whats coming and what is here. Once france is overun i know its time to move onward.

Plenty of space in Texas....ohhh and guns...plenty of those too. :D

COBO Member    3,824
26 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

We all know it's going to get stirred up if/when the embassy gets moved. But that's one of the least problems for the world. And what's the most recent date on the Arc de Triomphe? France needs to worry about France.

On the other side of the coin, there's something to be said when a Coke costs more than champagne.

Redlistvet    857

So if Israel is able to take Jerusalem as their capital, what does that mean for the Dome of the Rock? Can they take that over? 

Ukshep    23,084
4 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

We all know it's going to get stirred up if/when the embassy gets moved. But that's one of the least problems for the world. And what's the most recent date on the Arc de Triomphe? France needs to worry about France.

On the other side of the coin, there's something to be said when a Coke costs more than champagne.

Pff artificial market manipulation! That is what it is. I remember when i was young and i remember how cheap shit used to be.

thoth    275

Roflmao ya sure 

hmm let's see 

defund un 

pull all us troops out of Europe 

stop fundind NATO 

just to start with 

lol

COBO Member    3,824
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Pff artificial market manipulation! That is what it is. I remember when i was young and i remember how cheap shit used to be.

Talk about cheap! Made a quick dash across the Belgium border into the Netherlands for a visit to the High Times Cafe (logo on the building matched the magazine). The story only goes uphill from there.:weed1:

COBO Member    3,824
1 minute ago, thoth said:

pull all us troops out of Europe 

stop fundind NATO 

Yeah, let's not be hasty. We might need them both if we go up against China. 

Ukshep    23,084
2 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Yeah, let's not be hasty. We might need them both if we go up against China. 

That is the plan though...

thoth    275

Hmm cobo

remember the aircraft carrier in port 

i heard they are refitting them with new technology both propulsion and weapons 

also said once tribunals start they will release Antarctic finds main stream to divert attention

willcock was on coast 2 coast 

On the Friday the 13th 

https://youtu.be/vSUqRGkxstU

JustATrucker    630

The French, like the Pope, should keep their nose out of what the US decides to do with our Embassy.. If Trump wants to move it, so be it.. I see end times brewing every single day..

COBO Member    3,824
3 minutes ago, thoth said:

Hmm cobo

remember the aircraft carrier in port 

i heard they are refitting them with new technology both propulsion and weapons 

also said once tribunals start they will release Antarctic finds main stream to divert attention

willcock was on coast 2 coast 

On the Friday the 13th 

Any major installs like you mention would take months to accomplish and weather (on the east coast) has been a factor. Let me touch base and see if I can get some info. What I do know is that there's a huge push on for several of the small boys that have had deployment dates turned "flexible".

With the recent problems for the Zumwalt and the reversion of the catapult system (back to steam) on the Ford, our Navy's going to have some catching up to do.